Join millions of players worldwide as you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars!
Mustachioed Barbarians, fire wielding Wizards, and other unique troops are waiting for you! Enter the world of Clash!
● Roll through enemy villages with the Log Launcher, a brand-new Siege Machine!
● Introducing Super Wizard and Ice Hound, the latest additions to the Super Troop line-up!
● Update also contains a new, must-see Spell, fresh Town Hall 13 content, neat quality of life changes and much more!
● Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
● Fight in Clan Wars as a team against millions of active players across the globe.
● Test your skills in the competitive Clan War Leagues and prove you’re the best.
● Forge alliances, work together with your Clan in Clan Games to earn valuable Magic items.
● Plan your unique battle strategy with countless combinations of Spells, Troops, and Heroes!
● Compete with the best players from around the world and rise to the top of the Leaderboard in Legend League.
● Collect resources and steal loot from other players to upgrade your own Village and turn it into a stronghold.
● Defend against enemy attacks with a multitude of Towers, Cannons, Bombs, Traps, Mortars, and Walls.
● Unlock epic Heroes like the Barbarian King, Archer Queen, Grand Warden, Royal Champion, and Battle Machine.
● Research upgrades in your Laboratory to make your Troops, Spells, and Siege Machines even more powerful.
● Create your own custom PVP experiences through Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special live events.
● Watch Clanmates attack and defend in real-time as a spectator or check out the video replays.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a single player campaign mode through the realm.
● Learn new tactics and experiment with your army and Clan Castle troops in Practice Mode.
● Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a mysterious world.
● Turn your Builder Base into an unbeatable fortress and defeat rival players in Versus Battles.
● Collect exclusive Hero Skins and Sceneries to customize your Village.
What are you waiting for, Chief? Join the action today.
A network connection is also required.
Player Reviews: Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
If you have fun playing Clash of Clans, you may also enjoy other Supercell games like Clash Royale, Brawl Stars, Boom Beach, and Hay Day. Make sure to check those out!
Support: Chief, are you having problems? Visit https://help.supercellsupport.com/clash-of-clans/en/index.html or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/
Parent’s Guide: http://www.supercell.net/parents
Various minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of the Best Games
I have been playing Clash of Clans for almost as long as it has existed. The game is one of the best you'll find. There are absolutely zero ads, you don't have to pay anything to progress through the game, and the game itself is one of the most fun to play. The clans make it easy to have fun with friends and to make new Clash friends which you can dominate war and clan games with. The Supercell's customer support is top notch they always got people to answer questions, listen to concerns and suggestions about the game, help you with any bugs or problems you have. As an example, one time I lost my village with all its progress for some reason. (This happened to several games) I told Supercell about it and they found my village and gave it back to me right away.
The only move I have ever really disapproved of was removing Global chat. Global was a great way to chat with people outside your clan and also the best way to recruit. The new recruiting system they added to replace global is trash. I can't get anyone good with it. On global I used to build clans from scratch in a day. One time I recruited 20 people in a day to my clan. I was only TH 10 at the time. I understand why you took it away Supercell, but would like to see (a) it come back (maybe find a better way to do it) or (b) come up with a new recruiting system that works better than the one we have.
Other than that, absolutely brilliant game I love to play. Well done Supercell. 👏👏
My Favorite Game, but one thing...
Ok, so first I would like to start off by saying that your game is absolutely awesome. I play at least an hour a day every day and usually more. It combines fun, strategy, resource management, and action all in one magnificent bundle. I myself am a Town hall 9, but I rushed through the game way too fast and am very behind. Despite this, I love this game more than any other mobile game I have ever played. 10/10.
The issue, however, is not how expensive upgrades are or how the game is super pay to win (it’s not). My issue, is the time. I don’t mind saving up my gold to strengthen my defenses, or get a exciting new building, even if it’s really expensive. I hate it when you finally get the 2 million gold for an x bow, and it makes you wait 3 days on top of that. It makes the game so much less enjoyable. Same goes for training troops. I love attacking and forming strategies with my troops. But it is kinda annoying that it makes you pay for the troops AND wait an hour and a half to even use them. I don’t mind some of the waiting, but waiting for more than 1 day for a seven dps upgrade that also costs you 1.5 million gold is ridiculous. I’m not saying remove the wait time, but definitely cut down on it by quite a bit.
But anyway, this game is super awesome and I don’t mean to make it sound as though it’s a bad game. I really do love this game, it’s a brilliant work of art.
Amazing game, only one fix
I got this game back in 2014 and have deleted and re-downloaded it as I have time to play it. I’ve always loved it and have enjoyed going through all the new updates, from the introduction of clan wars all the way to the latest super troop update. My favorite part of the game was the community you could find just by going into global chat and talking. You could meet people from all over the world, compare bases, brag about your clans, or just get to know each other. Upgrades and troop training take a long time, so to pass that time I’d just hop on global since you could always find someone to talk to. I just got back on the game after a year long break however and was amazed to see they had REMOVED GLOBAL CHAT. That was literally the biggest reason I played this game as opposed to other knock offs. I really miss it and know that the vast majority of players do as well. I know it saves money and work to have it gone but maybe they should consider having a paid version of the game that includes the global chat or even a subscription bc I would literally pay to have it back again. Other than that failure of a decision the gameplay is great, well balanced and entertaining. Every match feels like I’m playing a match of chess and getting three stars against a town hall above me makes me feel like an absolute legend.
TLDR: Love the game, plz bring back global chat!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Supercell Oy
- 260.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Supercell
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Bag of Gems $9.99
- Sack of Gems $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.