ENGLISH NOW AVAILABLE!
The limited-edition board game now available on the iPad!
It's the official licensed porting of the board game produced by Sir Chester Cobblepot that reenacts the final moments on board the sinking British passenger liner RMS Titanic, one hundred years after its maiden voyage.
**Gioconomicon: "Even if the rules are simple, the game is absorbing and the feeling of 'the final minutes of the titanic' is well expressed."
**BoardGameGeek: "This is a great model to experience first hand the grandiose tragedy of the Titanic."
**Fiorenzo, customer: "A must have for a great game experience!!!"
**Christopher, customer: "I think this is one of the best games with Titanic as the subject matter."
Collapsible D™ is an engaging game about surviving in the dramatic last minutes of the Titanic shipwreck: lead a group of passengers to safety through the many decks of the ship as the icy waters of the Atlantic Ocean quickly flood the gigantic hull.
Will you make it to the lifeboats in time?
Collapsible D™ for iPad features:
- Solo play against up to 5 AI players
- Includes Pass-and-Play with up to 6 live opponents on one iPad
- Detailed turn-by-turn in-game tutorial
- Alan D'Amico's official artworks included
- Game Center support with Leaderboard and Achievements
- Historical notes to discover all the facts about the last Titanic survivors
Compatibility iOS 8 and up
Ratings and Reviews
Needs back button, because sometimes when clicking arrow it skips my dice roll and waste a turn. It wont let me roll. Several other minor glitches. Needs longer pause on lifeboat reveal
It's In ENGLISH Now Folks
I like this game and will rate it 5 stars with the first update if that update does a couple of things:
1. The last turn intro panel, 02:10 am or 02:20 am can't now recall which is the last one, is still all in Italian. The panel that says which boats launched and how many were in each, the last one in the game.
2. The pop ups for the Aid's should be game motif (color and style) but instead are the standard iOS blue/white operating system pop ups. Would be nice if they looked like game pop ups and not operating system pop ups. It would be more in keeping with the nice artwork of the game if they were.
Also, small corrections like april when it should be April
I had an issue of getting a 1st class passenger into an empty Collapsible D. I tapped the Priority Table but nothing happened. This was on turn 16 but I can't find anywhere in the rules as to why it didn't work. Was it me or a bug?
Anyway, good looking game, good in-game rules, no tutorial but a hint system. There are lots of variables and things happening to keep you thinking and making each game different. Considering the actual event there's a level of suspense wondering if you'll make it off the boat. The game plays well, no crashes on my iPad2 and all around a fun game . I hope the developer continues to enhance even after it's not so flattering Italian only debut at the AppStore.
Crashes so it’s unplayable. I have the latest version. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have reset my iPad but nothing works. The game still crashes within seconds of starting my turn. Please fix this issue. I paid to be able to play. Waste of money.
- Tiopi S.R.L.
- 88.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2012 Tiopi srl. All rights reserved. iNigma, Sir Chester Cobblepot, Tiopi and their logos are trademarks of Tiopi srl.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.