Little Talking Ginger needs your help! Help him get ready for bed and have fun along the way!
Ginger provides the best company - talk to him, tickle him and play games with him. You can even see what he’s dreaming about at night!
Enjoy your time with the little kitten, record videos of your fun time together and share them online!
- Have fun with Ginger: Pet him, poke him, tickle him and hear his cute laugh.
- Talk to Ginger: Talk to the little cat and he’ll repeat in his cute voice.
- Get Ginger ready for bed: Shower and blow dry his fluffy fur, brush his teeth and take him to use the potty.
- Play games with Ginger: Pop toothpaste bubbles, roll down the toilet paper and play the jigsaw puzzle game.
- Collect jigsaw puzzle images: Collect all the snapshots of Ginger’s vivid dreams.
- Brush teeth with Ginger: Don’t brush your teeth alone, brush them with Ginger.
- Record videos and share: Record videos of all the fun things Ginger does to send to your friends, or upload on Facebook and YouTube.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to our websites and other Outfit7 apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- The possibility to connect with friends via social networks
- Watching videos of Outfit7's animated characters via YouTube integration
- The option to make in-app purchases
Customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and minor gameplay improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m going to explain the rumor.
So basically there is a rumor that there is a man in there eyes. Well it’s not true it can either be a glitch/that’s how it looked when they where programming the game. And when people write reviews on there what happened to them it can just be a coincidence or something, because the “man in eyes” thing is not real. Also Iv been playing since I was five and nothing scary has happened. Same with all the other talking Tom apps. Iv plays all the talking Tom games, it’s really just a fake rumor. I wish the chat would come back in talking Angela game, because that girl and kids that went missing is because of another thing that happened. And that chat thing with the personal questions, just make it child friendly mode and if it says those personal things, it’s just a glitch. If your really that scared just delete it :)
Thank you for reading ( sorry for bad grammar I need Grammerly T-T
Sincerely / Kate
My guy, like what
Ok boyz let’s start this review out fast.
1. Several creepy things about it. One time my grandma was coming over and I play trombone so I say I can play cool songs and she sits down to listen. Out of nowhere, Ginger be like, Make Your Grandma proud!
And I be like uhhh ok not thinking anything of it then when I’m done Ginger start spamming texts to me saying Feed Me and I was confused cuz there is no way to feed him so I go on and Ginger is sitting there then a knock on the door comes and Ginger turns my phone on full volume and starts screaming XD 😆 so I turn it off I open the door and nobody there... SUS BUS
2. I am playing the game sometime after the first one AND YES I KNEW ABOUT THE MAN SINCE I WAS A BABY and I guess I forgot and this time The Man Strikes Back/ Revenge Of The Man and there is two and it all comes back to me but no window in one eye no more instead A DANG CLOWN I like circus clowns cuz they are fun to watch but this guy is holding a knife like the man in the other eye so outfit should of taken them out but U THOUGHT they continue to watch me mind business and I like dude I mean let me go to the darn restroom for 5 seconds without you doing emotes on my roof it’s annoying as peppa pig just mind your own business
What the heck
Ok so I love the talking Tom series I have
Talking Tom talking Angela talking Tom gold run talking Tom2 talking hank etc. so basically this is the last game of the series other than the sequel of this that I don’t have so I try this out. I install the app and I play the game a bit I shower him and brush his teeth just as most of these games you do but about that time I look in his eyes and it looks weird but I overlook it but a few minutes I look closer and it’s a creepy face in his eyes! So I screenshot it and zoom in and I can
See it more clearly. It was seemingly very bloody red face with its mouth open and 2 rows of long but not pointy teeth with mostly empty black eyes but with very small white pupils. That’s creepy but I really didn’t freak out like some people say that they did it really wasn’t that creepy to me, but then again I enjoy reading on the scp foundation and I also enjoy creepy pastas so I’m used to the effect I fact for the most part immune. Anyway this definitely isn’t for kids plus it’s barely got anything to do and gets boring the only reason I can see installing this app is so you can complete the outfit7 collection.
thanks for reading!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Outfit7 Limited
- 107.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Outfit7 Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Small Pack of Toothpastes $0.99
- Medium Pack of Toothpastes $1.99
- Infinite Supply of Toothpastes $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.