The Clock of the night helps them fall asleep and unwind. It shows, in addition to the time at four different animations: fireplace, waterfall, clouds and a sanddune + additional online videos. It has a sleep timer.
- 4 different themes (fireplace, waterfalls, clouds, sanddune) videos are included, offline
+ More Videos as online streaming
- Display of the time, day and date
- Sleep timer up to 23h 59 min
- Volume Control
- Window / full screen
- Switch Time, date on/off
- Universal app for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
- Device does not switch off when the program runs
- Watch movies in Full HD (1920x1080p)
- Highest quality
- 25000 kbit / sec, 30 frames / sec
- Fullscreen possible
- LOOP: infinite repetition
Notes: If you use the program for more than an hour, a connection to the power supply is recommended.
- adapted for iPhone 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, iPad, iPad Pro, iPad mini, iOS 8, 9, 10, 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Distracting audio loop
The audio looping has a fade at the end of every cycle, making it an easy distraction. There also doesn't seem to be any available settings beyond choosing a video loop, or none at all, and hiding the clock. This app has such potential.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.