Yoga Journal for iPad and iPhone delivers all the inspiring photos and stories you’ll find in our magazine, plus content that covers every interest—from video tutorials to guided stretches and sequences for practicing at home. This app delivers the best of the magazine features on meditation, spirituality, style, reviews, and expert guidance, in an intuitive, easy-to-follow format, plus bonus material you won’t find anywhere else.
Yoga Journal Subscription Terms
Here are the details of the Yoga Journal subscription offer:
Annual Subscription (6 issues): $19.99
Single Issue: $3.99
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of renewal for an annual subscription is $19.99.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
• At long last! Entitlement to our digital editions if you are a deluxe
print subscriber. Visit yogajournal.com/digital to learn more.
• Now available on iPhone
• Try before you buy. Preview select content on your iPad.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or technical issues.
To make your reading experience even better, we update the app regularly.
This update includes:
- Minor bug fixes
- General performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The *App* is Great!
As far as I can tell, most (if not all) of the one-star reviews are about price rather than the app itself - they don't like the fact that their print subscription doesn't entitle them to the iPad version at no additional charge. I can understand why they'd be annoyed, but I wish reviewers would REVIEW THE APP instead of dinging the star rating over billing/payment/pricing issues.
In my case, I allowed my print subscription to lapse a year ago. I didn't want to, but I was bothered by all the paper and ink being used to bring me my beloved YJ when e-delivery was so much more environmentally responsible. Now that there's an iPad-only version, I couldn't be happier! The image quality isn't as crisp as I've seen in my Vanity Fair e-issues, but it's perfectly adequate (and maybe that's why VF takes FOREVER to download a new issue and YJ takes just a minute or two). The YJ people have also made good use of the digital amenities like links to relevant pages, music and video. Navigation follows the same intuitive logic as the other digital magazines I've purchased, haven't had any issues with crashing/not opening, and best of all, I don't have to drag bags and bags of old issues to the recycling center every year!
Great mag, poor reviewers?
I really wish the reviewers would take the time to actually review the app. I found the magazine to be very informative and quite a few fun features (videos and audio tracks) to boot.
I understand people in this country have a horrible problem with feeling entitled to things, especially freebies, but it does make me a little sad to see it so prevalent in a community that I thought was supposed to be supporting opposite values.
Anyway, if you really wanted to know about the app, I would highly recommend it. Plus, if you purchase this in lieu of a print subscription, you get to save a tree and help the environment :)
I have been practicing for some time and this source is extremely helpful with details to prevent injury, evidence based studies on benefits of yoga for therapeutic reasons and consistently informative articles.
It is a great reference and I continually learn and am able to refine my practice and teaching through the use of it. I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in yoga.
- Pocket Outdoor Media, LLC
- 90.7 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Active Interest Media (Cruz Bay Publishing)
- In-App Purchases
- Yoga Journal $19.99
- Yoga Journal January/February Issue $3.99
- Yoga Journal April/May 2013 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.