See why Brad’s Deals is the Top Shopping Deals and Coupons App and helps you save more when you shop.
• My Deals feed—personalize your interests
• Up-to-the-minute deals researched & added 24/7
• Deal Alerts, by push or email, for first access on what you want
• Best-of guides by season, free shipping, price point & more
• Search deals and coupons at your favorite stores
• Save deals and coupons for later
• Easily share deals with family and friends
Have you found a great deal using our app? Please let us know by rating our app.
Stay connected with us:
• Website: https://www.bradsdeals.com
• Blog: https://www.bradsdeals.com/blog
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bradsdeals
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/bradsdeals
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bradsdeals/
• Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/bradsdeals/
• Make holiday shopping easier than ever this year, and add your interests to ‘MyDeals.’ Quickly find deals you want, from everyday needs to the most-wanted gifts.
• New Feature: Sign In with Apple using your Apple ID.
• This update also includes multiple stability improvements and performance upgrades.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The THRIL OF THE HUNT without all the work. Excellent
The deals are legit and most are amazing. Plus it's FREE.
But act quickly as some may expire or have end date/time or are clearance so quantities are limited. You can even select the categories of interest to you so you get your deals without wading through things you know you aren't going to buying. It's a great app and really should be a top 10 shopping & specials app. It's on page 2 of my many app screens. Try it. I beat you will get addicted. Who doesn't love saving money? Free app, no club to join, to membership, no minimum to buy, no catches at all other than missing out on yesterdays deals.
Brad’s Deals app has legit Cheap Prices
I’ve used many so-called savings apps throughout the years that, as an example, my phone would buzz as I’m driving by a certain store or the app would continually notify me if I saved an item on a list & It was 5-10% off or a couple bucks lower than the retail price. These kind of apps would come & go from my phone frequently. The same with rebate & rewards apps as well.
Brad’s Deals app is legit & so is their customer service- seriously. I have yet to encounter any problems with non-working coupons, discount codes, unable to receive what’s advertised, etc.. Likewise, the same goes in resolving a potential dispute before the dispute becomes a problem.
My only gripe is that on the app, despite how much I try to filter my categories of what products I want to see, nothing I do seems to work when it comes to filtering out young adult ladies, teenage & tweener clothing for girls along with stuffed animals for small children. This is why I don’t rate this app 5 stars because it gets frustrating to keep scrolling down over & over to get past items I have zero interest in when I’m using this app- esp if I’m in a rush to find the item I wish to save and/or purchase. If the developers can fix this problem, I’ll revise my review to 5 stars!
I absolutely hate the last two updates of this app. I was hoping the latest update will fix what the previous one had changed, but nope, the issue is still there. It started when the deal takes you to a separate website on Safari (for iPhone users). When all the deals were imbedded in the app, that problem was not there. All you had to do is hit the ‘back’ button and everything was in place.
The problem now is this: every time I open a deal and it takes me to the website in Safari, when using the go back to Brad’s Deals option on the top left corner of my iPhone, it goes back to the app but instead of taking me back where I left off, it starts all over from the beginning. Now I have to scroll down for minutes looking for the part I was at before. It is so time consuming and I no longer find this app easy to use. Developers, please fix this issue.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.