- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Very good l like
Worthless does not work
Do not download. Does not work. Not worth the space on your iPad.
1) great list of languages!!
2) fairly clear about how to use, but could use the word "Play" under the arrow to play the translation. I didn't even realize it was there at first. More instructions would be nice.
3) also, a slide bar for playback would be great for us who are trying to learn a language. Native speed is just way too fast. With a slide bar you could alter the speed as needed as you start to catch on to the language. Also, an Erase or Delete text button would be great.
4) otherwise, very handy! Spoken entries are pretty accurate! I like it.
- Tensift Software
- 17.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Tensift Software SARL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.