"I found it difficult to put down." 148Apps
Space Disorder is a brand new colorful cartoonish platformer that utilizes the mechanics of gravity and powerful gadgets!
Play as Noah, the game’s fearless hero. Equip your jetpack, enter the robots’ spaceship and free your sweetheart, Zanita, along with all of those poor, armless aliens.
But beware, success won’t come easy
Get ready for the take-off: 3, 2, 1…
- Cartoonish graphics in science-fiction universe
- Control the hero by sliding on your screen
- Randomly generated levels
- Inverse gravity and fly with your jetpack
- Collect coins and buy powerful stuff (grenade, shield, clones ...)
- More than 30 aliens races to save and collect
- Exclusives missions given by saved aliens
- 4 playables characters
- New characters, aliens and planets to come
CURIOUS? More info on:
- Daily gifts : get FREE gifts every day !
- Save me ! Use Techno Points when you're out of clones !
- Unlock all the costumes with a single purchase
- Get 100 FREE coins for sharing your aliens on Facebook!
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
My four year old loves this game. It is a little hard as he has trouble advancing levels. I have one problem and that is on the missions where it says get shocked by electric block. We have no idea what this means and cannot gain any more missions because he selected all of the as this. He loves to collect the coins and buy things at the store. He also likes to blow up the robots with bombs.
Very nice game
Improved since update
The game has always been fun, but the recent updates have stopped the mid-game crashing that had caused me to put it down when I first downloaded the app. Addictive and cute.
- Mi-Clos Studio
- 30.6 MB
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mi-Clos 2012
- In-App Purchases
- 2000 coins $0.99
- 10 Techno Points $0.99
- 100 Techno Points $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.