Easy Taxi is now a Cabify app. In one app we offer you various ways of getting around the city: taxi, car with driver, scooters… with more options being added all the time. Download our app and ride around the city quickly, affordably and safely.
Why choose Cabify?
Our users highlight:
- Safety: in the app you’ll find various different safety functions such as seeing your journey details, sharing your journey with a friend in real time or activating automatic notifications to advise someone when you’ve arrived at your destination.
- Availability:with more services in just one app, you’ll have more cars and taxis available to you and therefore it’ll be even easier to get a journey.
- Price: discover the various transport options we offer in your city, with a range of price and services. And don’t forget to activate your notifications to receive our best promotions.
- Carbon neutral: CO2 emissions in your journeys with Cabify are offset via a project that protects part of the Amazon rainforest. Ride environmentally responsibly!
- Quality: we strive to offer you the best service and we have dedicated passenger and driver support team.
- Transparency: we show you the estimated price before you order your journey, so that you can travel totally relaxed. In some categories taximeter may apply.
What services are available?
Download our app to see our various services and discover which are available in your city.
- Cabify Lite: the ideal option if you want to ride with a private driver at a good price. You can select your preferences such as radio station or car temperature.
- Easy Taxi: the taxis from Easy are now in Cabify. An ideal option for those who want to get around quickly and affordably.
- Cabify Executive: ride with the same options as Lite but in a superior type of vehicle.
- Easy Economy: get around in taxi at an even more affordable price.
- MOVO: we’ve integrated MOVO’s options, such as scooters, into our app.
- Cabify Pets: for those who never want to be separated from their furry friend!
And many more categories! Get the app and see which ones are available in your area.
How can I order a taxi or private car?
Riding with Cabify is very easy. Follow these steps and you’ll soon be exploring every corner of your city:
1. Download Cabify and register.
2. Choose which payment method fits you best: cash payment, card payment… the app will show which options are available in your city.
3. Tell us where you want to ride and which service you prefer: Cabify Lite, Easy Taxi, MOVO…
5. We’ll show you the estimated journey price.
6. Ready! A taxi will come to pick you up.
Where is it available?
Easy’s taxis and Cabify’s cars are available in more than 90 cities across Latin America and Europe. You can find us in: Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Portugal, Spain and Uruguay.
See the full list of all our cities and fares on our website: cabify.com
We're working hard to make sure you've got the whole city within reach via our app. In this version we've made a few adjustments to improve your experience.
- If you have a discount, we'll remind you of it from the start and we'll show you the final price with the discount applied.
- We corrected a few small errors for an improved experience.
Do you like our app? Remember that you can rate it and leave us a comment. Your opinion is vital for us to improve!!
Ratings and Reviews
Finding and displaying wrong address in map
I live in Bogota, Colombia. Last two updates did something to the app location. Now when I use the map to pinpoint my location, it displays an address one or two blocks away. This is really frustrating as the taxi drivers get upset with me because they think I am putting in the wrong address!?
This app used to work nicely, but not anymore.
Unusable in Ecuador
Ecuador street locations frequently don't have numbers and are identified by intersection and other landmarks. I tried using this app twice, once in Quito and just now again in Cuenca (which doesn't have Cabify or Uber). It demanded an exact street address for arguably the most famous museum in Cuenca (Pumapunga). The museum doesn't have a street number that you can locate. I found a numbered location across the street and managed to get picked up. The (fairly popular) destination I'd entered (and which had been located in Google maps, but also didn't have a street number) didn't transfer to the driver's GPS. He tried to enter the "address" a few times while stopped on a busy street, but was unsuccessful. After enough tries and angry horns, we overpaid him for his time and abandoned the idea of getting to where we'd hoped to go. Had had a similar experience in Quito. A fail all around. Wish that Easy Cab had a better system that reflected the reality of Ecuador's addresses.
How do I use cash I don’t have a credit card
It says on y’all page that you can you cash but when I’m using the the app it don’t say you can use cash.
- Maxi Mobility, Inc.
- 334 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Maxi Mobility Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.