Christmas is the most important holiday for most kids all over the world. With huge excitement, boys and girls decorate the Christmas tree, make sweets, deck out the house and look forward to their presents. These coloring pages depict your favorite Christmas characters and the main symbols of the festive season. The coloring process gives every kid the feeling of the Christmas holidays drawing near.
◦ Teaching children simple arithmetic. Addition and subtraction
◦ Coloring by geometrical figures and pictograms
◦ Coloring by letters
◦ Very simple program interface that any child can master
◦ Easy-to-use palette that allows you to put together your own unique set of colors
◦ High-quality drawings of all pictures
◦ Visual effects and sound effects
◦ Pleasing background music
◦ Colored pictures automatically saved on closing the program
◦ And many other useful features that make coloring entertaining
Paint by numbers - an interactive coloring book for children. This mathematical game teaches children to recognize numbers and solve simple mathematical examples. In addition, this program develops memory, attention, imagination, and logical abilities.
Boys and girls of all ages love to color. The simple coloring mode is suitable for the smallest of children, including those of kindergarten and preschool age. These include simple and recognizable images that are easy to color. If the child selects the wrong shape, then they will be prompted with the correct number. Therefore, the picture will always be colored correctly, and the child will quickly memorize the numbers. Children can choose to color by geometrical figures and pictograms in addition to numbers. A child can easily distinguish a square from a circle, diamond, and triangle.
School-age children will enjoy the complex coloring mode. Here the picture is divided into a large number of elements, thus making it difficult at first to determine what it depicts. Older children can complicate the task by adding addition and subtraction tasks. Now children will need to solve the examples and choose the correct answers in order to color the picture. This will teach the child how to quickly do arithmetic in their mind.
Those who are learning the alphabet can choose to color by letter. Coloring by letters will be useful for children preparing to enter primary school.
To make the coloring process more interesting and fun, you can change any of the preset colors. To do this, press and hold the jar of paint and a palette will open. Then you can choose your favorite color. Thus, all the shaded areas of the image can be changed in the coloring by number mode. You can have fun by changing the color scheme to suit your taste. Try the program right now!
- Added a new coloring mode for children under 4. It doesn't require you to pick colors - just click on images and they will be filled with the right colors on their own.
- Added a new game mode where images are colored by layers - from the largest elements to the smallest ones.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's a bit of a bait-and-switch to have only two pictures and then demand full-price for the rest. Better to have only one app. All the same, my 5 year old enjoyed her 5 minutes coloring before it was over.
Weird security requirements
Why does this ask for access to monitor my keyboard input when the app is not in use? Seems unnecessary and insecure.
Don't like it
When I got it, I thought that it would be a lot more challenging but it wasn't. If you think about getting this app, it is good to know that it fits a K grader through 1st Grade.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.