LiveFX is a Dynamic Effects Processor for iPad. Any audio source can be processed; use either live sound input, the built-in track player that plays from your iTunes library or Audiobus to stream audio through LiveFX. Create your own combination of audio effects, and simultaneously control up to four effects using a single fingertip (over 1000 possible combinations) or use multi-touch for automated dynamic sound effects. Make music with features that truly stand out from the crowd. Introducing LiveFX for iPad; it’s sound control evolved to a whole new level.
• Hook up any source or even use an other app with Audiobus
• Control multiple effects in realtime using the intuitive LiveFX touchpad
• Create your own LiveFX combinations and use up to four effects at once
• Use multi touch to create an auto dynamic effect
• Use one of the many preset-banks or save your own
• With Audiobus access those presets from within an other app
• Make your own effect combination from the countless possibilities
• Lock button holds the effect settings, for dazzling hands-free use
• Versatile and highly playable effects control, delivering unimaginable expression
• New Looper effects – Forward, Reverse and Slice – add new audio intensity
• Mix it up with new DJ emulation Vinyl Break and Ducking Compressor effects
• Auto BPM detection and Tap Tempo keeps your LiveFX locked to the beat
Attention: In this free version you are limited to three built-in tracks. Audiobus and live input will work but with a limited time slot. Through in app purchase you will be able to remove all limitations.
Elephantcandy takes dance music a step further using the iPad and smart, ultra interactive, software. This will create a whole new range of possible sounds and ways for the DJ/music scene to explore their creativity. An iPad with LiveFX becomes an instrument with no limits.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Audiobus Remote support
Ratings and Reviews
Very (almost too) user friendly.........
Good app', one of the few that earn a place on my outdated 16GB IPAD GEN 2/3.!?,., but was hoping for a lil more creativity in the endless possibity that is sound! But still like it....
Make your apps AUv3. I will re-buy them. Thanks!
I felt compelled to write a review based upon the last 6 minutes I spent contemplating throwing my iPad across the room. When I opened up this app I was excited like high school girl on prom night. I sat through the tutorial and was impressed. It essentially has the same functions of a KP2. I really like how you can use different effects simultaneously. Once the tutorial was over though that was it. I thought the app was free but it turns out it is just a demo. You can't route it through audiobus, if you turn the mic on you hear someone saying it is a demo every 2 seconds, and it gives you the option of playing 3 crappy songs. How am I suppose to test the effects if I don't know the songs? Plus the songs you chose are so heavily effected I don't know what I am effecting or what is in the song. Basically I was really let down. I was so frustrated that I was ready to buy the app just to actually get a real chance to try it....but they don't give you the option to buy it yet!!!!!
The developer, elephantcandy, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Elephant Candy
- 29.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-5, elephantcandy
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.