THE MOST STABLE APP IN SHOW BUSINESS!
Created by a professional theatre sound engineer.
AUDIO, VIDEO and IMAGE CUE app with fully integrated MIDI, OSC, AUDIOBUS and REMOTE.
Used by theatre engineers, stage managers, live show producers, choreographers, magicians, puppeteers, cruise ship comedians, school teachers and many more all over the world.
iMiX16 Theatre Show System is an application for professional audio and video support in a theatre show or live performance.
- play all audio, video and image channels simultaneously,
- adjust volume, fade-in and fade-out for each audio and video channel,
- adjust master volume for all audio and video channels,
- play video or image on external display such as monitor, TV or LCD projector using 30-pin or Lightning to VGA adapter - NO MIRRORING!,
- synchronize audio and video or image channels,
- loop audio and video channels,
- load and save audio, video and image channels settings (create setup file for each performance),
- import/export audio, video and image files from/to other apps,
- built-in web browser: download audio, video and image files directly from the internet into the app,
- trim audio,
- image slide show,
- PLAYLIST - create audio, video and image cues and control your show with a single button,
- MIDI IN/OUT - control the app with MIDI controller via USB (Camera Connection Kit) or WIFI; control other apps and MIDI devices with the app,
- OSC IN/OUT - control the app with other OSC apps; control other OSC apps with the app,
- EXTERNAL KEYBOARD - control the app with bluetooth keyboard or any other bluetooth device (pedals, remotes, …) which are able to send keyboard commands to iPad,
- AUDIO APE REMOTE - control the app with Audio Ape Remote device (www.audioaperemote.com).
iMiX16 Go has built-in 16 audio, 16 video and 16 image channel with time limited use.
iMiX16 Pro has built-in 16 audio, 16 video and 16 image channels.
iMiX16 Pro32 has built-in 32 audio, 32 video and 32 image channels.
iMiX16 Pro64 has built-in 64 audio, 64 video and 64 image channels.
Combination of multiple audio, video and image players gives you almost unlimited support in your theatre show or live performance.
iMiX16 supports default iPad's audio and video library (synced with iTunes) and also iTunes file sharing. It also supports import and export audio, video and image files with other apps.
APP STORE REVIEWS
"This is the best app for playing tracks and video. I have used it for about 4 months and it have never let me down in a live show. If you are a sound engineer for a artist this is the app to have. I also want to thank the developer for the great service. This app is worth the money. Thanks again"
"I wish I had back the 35+ bucks I spent on other apps hoping to find one that does what this one does. If you want to control multiple cues with the ability to play sound files simultaneously and cross-fade this is the app. Simple, totally intuitive interface."
Added demo project (for new users).
Playlist cue user interface improvements and fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great midi implementation for live music show
I am so excited to have this app, it does everything I have been looking for. I have a live music show with synthesizers and sequenced MIDI tracks, I can embed MIDI messages in my sequences to trigger videos and still images in sync with my music. I am a one person show, so I don't have the luxury of another tech triggering and watching my video and still image/slide cues. The MIDI works flawlessly and is totally programmable, nearly every critical aspect of the app can be assigned a MIDI message control value of my choosing and easily edited at any time. It is so awesome! An iPad dock provides the video out and MIDI input and output. It works great. This app is truly a professional media player and works great for the advertised purpose. No other app I could find can so easily and simply do these tasks from the iPad. If you are looking to work with the iPad rather than a laptop, you won't want to pass this up. The best part is the free version let me try before buy, so I had nothing to lose. I am happy to have purchased the Pro 64 version and would recommend to anyone!
This is the best app for playing tracks and video. I have used it for about 4 months and it have never let me down in a live show. If you are a sound engineer for a artist this is the app to have. I also want to thank the developer for the great service. This app is worth the money. Thanks again
For the price, this app is very limited. First, there should be an EQ on each track page. Second, you shouldn't have to go to settings to have a PLAY/STOP and PLAY/PAUSE on the same page. Third, there should be a time screen and a wheel for precise cueing and a cueing lock button for precise syncing on each page. Last, the pages look unappealing...too simple. If you look at DJ apps, they look like the real thing. Even with luster, light reflection, and so forth.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gregor Krasevec
- 28.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Gregor Krasevec
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.