Alimentor is an essential tool for divorced parents who seek a fair recognition of their child‑raising efforts. Track visitation time and expenses. Log late pick-ups, missed visitations and disagreements. Compare actual parenting time with the established visitation schedule. See how your custody schedule aligns with daily events and holidays. Generate detailed reports that you can attach to your court documents.
Use Alimentor 1 (this app) only if your device is running iOS 10 or if you need to share data with other Alimentor 1 users. Otherwise please download Alimentor 2.
ALIMENTOR 2 (green app icon) is the latest release of our app that supports storing PDF attachments, logging the history of parent‑child calls (date, time, duration) and generates more comprehensive calendars and reports. To learn more please visit: alimentor.org.
- Record detailed timing of every visitation, add photos and notes
- Use recurring events to set up custody schedules
- Log late pick-ups, missed or withheld visitations, past due payments
- Control the timeshare percentage, total hours and nights spent with your kids
- Record data for multiple caregivers
ACTUAL VS. PLANNED
- Concurrently log planned and actual: parenting time and expenses
- Generate detailed reports indicating deviations from the established visitation schedule
- Monitor the differences between planned and actual timeshare percentage
- See how your custody schedule aligns with daily events and holidays
- Color-coded time bars show exact events duration
- View your device calendar events (read-only)
- Shows entire month at a glance
- Contains built-in holidays calendar (US, CA, AU)
- Easily send, print or save reports in PDF format
- Produce detailed visitation calendars
- Tailor reporting period and contents selection to your needs
- Export data in Microsoft Excel format (xlsx) for further processing
- Search by person, title, note, year
- Easy-to-read timeline shows upcoming events and payments
- Today view Reminders widget
- Automated upload of the spreadsheet and report files to Dropbox or iCloud
No subscription fees. No in-app purchases.
STOP MISSING OUT
Start writing down your child‑raising efforts. Become more organized. Better assess whether or not you’re working towards your goals. Build confidence.
Sharing detailed written information about parenting activities with the other parent regularly is always the best practice. It may encourage a more co‑operative approach.
GOING TO COURT?
Record dates, times, exact quotations, actions, facts and what you have seen, done or what you see others do. Stay organized and encourage your lawyer to effectively represent you.
If you have any questions about the app, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Improved compatibility with future iOS versions
Ratings and Reviews
Best app ever
The only thing that I wish this app had was the ability to get online and/or something in order to see it on a laptop for those of us that don’t have a iPad or have a need to see on a bigger screen. I LOVE this app. The ability to upload record of appearance is fantastic in addition to being able to see how much time the coparent is with your child and what the planned timeshare vs actual is. I love the report feature and at this time cant think of one single this app doesn’t have - except the ability to “lock” transactions. I would prefer that once a photo and the actual/planned/canceled information was in that you not be able to update the information anymore. Thumbs on an iPhone/iPad can be tricky and push the incorrect days.
Plus if you are editing a reoccurring event it often tends to edit the primary record and not the final record. Thats a problem.
I just love this app! After hand writing my journals and notes for the past 4 years with my boyfriend, this is just the app I’ve been looking for! I love that it compares scheduled vs actual and tells you the difference between the two. I also LOVE the percentage calculator!! Only things I wish it had were a website for PC and a way to take school hours out of the parenting time. School hours are neither our hours nor her hours, so they shouldn’t count towards anyone’s percentage. Of course, make that adjustable to add in and take away as needed. Other than those two things, I am so thankful for this app! I can see many hours of transcribing in my future!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your constructive review. Taking school hours out of the parenting time is on our list of future improvements. We are still looking for relatively simple user interface that would let users specify time slots, including exceptions for holidays, and allow to enter changes, e.g. specify new schedule every school year. Once we get the right design, we will add this functionality to the app. Feel free to contact us any time at email@example.com.
Good idea difficult to use
In concept this is a great app. In use it's ok. I find I have trouble entering custody times. It would be a lot easier if I ONLY tracked my time but I need to enter both parents times. The ability to just enter for example a two hour visit overlapping my ex's time (when I pick my son up for an activity for example) and have it just give me the option to take that time from her and move to me would be great. That's not how this app works it will tell you your times overlap and won't allow you to save it. Instead you need to shorten the other parents time, create a second entry for the other parent for after your activity then after that is done you can enter your little two hour visit in the middle. Lots of extra steps to get this app to work and I honestly just don't have that much time. I was using a web based program before, clunky on the phone but I'm going back to it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.