Unleash your creativity by making beautiful word clouds on your iPad.
Simply give Cloudart some text from a web page or paste some into the app and it will automatically create a gorgeous word cloud for you in seconds.
Next, get busy with the intuitive sliders to customise your cloud to your heart's content.
When you're happy with your masterpiece, share it with friends!
* As featured in App Store Entertainment category - "New and Noteworthy", 5th March 2013.
* Lots of great color schemes
* Loads of fonts to play with
* Many layout styles
* High resolution saving of images (jpeg and PDF)
* Reload your saved clouds for further tweaking
* Edit individual words within a cloud to change their emphasis or remove them
See more example cloud images at www.cloudart-app.com
Got a question? Email us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to help.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Added Wikipedia word cloud creation
- Moved “Words to ignore” and “Word joining characters” options to “Other settings”
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great for the Price but...
This is the second word cloud app that I've purchased. I love the colors, fonts, and advanced choices to make the word clouds. I'm a 5th grade teacher and use this app to make electronic puzzles for my students for spelling. The only problem I've had is that I cannot get the spacing characters to work. I've tried all that the app says will work: +, -, ~, _, etc. Unfortunately none will work. My iPad is up-to-date, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. If the spacing characters worked, I would have given this app 5 stars.
Nifty! EZ to use, no crashes
Well done. Just needs more font choices and more density or larger layout allowing short word repeats.
As good in some ways as that $6 app, but short a few options.
...tested 5 days on iPad mini
I jazzed up my entire online course in less than 5 minutes
I created word art to go on the landing page with each week's concepts. Each method for quickly generating a cloud worked well, the webpage option taking some twiddling. Loved zipping through options. I'm working through the iPad apps i have to whittle it down to the best, and it will take some fancy pants stuff to beat this one. Nicely done!
The developer, Richard Wilson, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Richard Wilson
- 5.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 Richard Wilson
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.