Watch a video review and overview of MineChat:
Connect to online Minecraft servers on your mobile device. You can chat and send commands just as if you are using the Minecraft client. Send commands just as you do while playing Minecraft (/r, /ban, /kick etc).
- Alerts! You can add words or phrases that you want to highlight and make a sound. For instance add your user name or a list of banned words. When a chat message comes across that matches, it will highlight and ding! Check the Settings tab for adding Alerts (Lite version gets 2 alerts, Full version is unlimited).
- Connect to "Online" Minecraft servers
- Supports Minecraft 1.4.6 and higher.
- Automatically spawn on connect.
- Hide server messages (Join and Left messages).
- Store up to two servers
- Messages automatically scroll. If you manually scroll up the auto scrolling will stop so you can read previous messages. To re-enable auto scrolling, simply scroll to the bottom of the messages and it will scroll automatically again.
- MineChat does not work with servers that require client modification such as Tekkit.
- MineChat will work over 3G/4G, but eats up a good bit of data and can run slow depending on your connection. So it is recommended you are on WI-fi when in using MineChat.
- MineChat does not support "Offline" (see Full version) servers.
- MineChat does not support Forge Modloader servers.
- MineChat sends a spawn command automatically upon connection to help prevent your character from getting killed while using the app. However, not all servers support the spawn command or have delay before teleporting you which leaves your character vulnerable during that time period. Be sure you are aware how your server handles spawning.
MineChat does not send any credentials or information of any kind to any third party servers. The only information transmitted is directly to Minecraft servers. It uses the exact same login method as the Minecraft game uses. It transmits login credentials over SSL and uses encryption while transmitting game data.
Check out the full version of MineChat for additional features:
- No "Connected with MineChat" message
- No ads
- No limit on Alert words
- "Offline" server support
- Email your conversation
- Quick access to /tell /msg /reply /kick, /ban
- Customizable welcome message
- Customizable quick access buttons
For additional information or issues when connecting, please contact us directly as we cannot respond to App Store reviews.
Use the Email button in the Settings tab for help or suggestions.
Like us on Facebook
- Support for Minecraft 1.15
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Legacy accounts?
So, I own a premium legacy account right now and I can’t connect with it. It keeps telling me to log in with my email that I use on Minecraft but I don’t log in with an email on Minecraft. The only exception it will make is if I say my account is cracked, but it’s not and if I turn that on, I can’t connect to the server I want to. Due to that, I can’t connect because I can’t properly log in.
I can’t login to my favorite server anymore 🙃
I was on my favorite server recently, and I decided to download minechat because my friends were talking about it. While I was on it, I logged into my Minecraft account on this app, and right when I did that, I got disconnected from the server!!! I thought nothing of it, so I just proceeded to add the server to my minechat account. It would not connect on minechat, so I thought “whatever, I don’t really need this anyways” and logged back onto the server- but I COULDN’T connect to it!!! There’s nothing wrong with my internet, because I could connect to other servers, and I tried everything!!! I logging in and out of my account, turning my computer off and on, disconnecting from the WiFi and reconnecting, and even trying to “direct connect” to the server. None of it worked. I wish I could give this app 0 stars because it didn’t do anything but BLOCK me from the server- my FAVORITE server!!! 😡
Useful but frustrating
This app is definitely useful for its price, but it’s extremely frustrating that if I leave the app for longer than ten seconds or so, I leave the server and have to rejoin.
- Kelly Productions Inc.
- 100.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Servers $0.99
- Promoted Video $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.