Too many cards filled in your wallet? Don't know which card should put in your wallet? Or were you in a need of your credit card details while on the go without your wallet? Do you think it's not safe to carry all your cards in your real wallet?
This is where Card Mate as a secure card manager comes handy.
* Card Mate can auto scan and save your card images, and you can store plenty of addition information with these card images. Scan card process is very simple and quick. Card Mate can store your Credit Cards, Debeit Cards, ID Cards, and any other type of cards.
* All your cards images and information were encrypted using Industrial-strength encryption algorithm, and saved in the local storage of your iOS devices. There is NO server, and Nothing will be upload or send to the server, or any other place.
* You can set an access password to protect all your information, nobody can see or access your cards without this password. Support both Dot-lock and password PIN pad, use more secure pattern lock or 4 digits password as your like.
* Support card category, classify and manage your cards more effectively in category, including add category, edit category, delete category, drag to reorder category.
* Beautiful look and convenient operation, swipe to show/hide menu, tap to show/hide card information and copy to pasteboard, double tap to preview card images. All information in one place, access your card information anytime and any place.
* More advanced and user-friendly operation, drag cards to sort in any order, drag categories to sort in any order, drag to delete cards, drag to add cards to category, and two fingers swipe up to close card images preview.
Like us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/orcbit
Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/orcbit
minor bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Useful App and protip to users....
I love this app. To get it to work for new cards that have the number on the back, simple take a photo of the front of card in the back image spot and then hit the button to switch the back image to the front image spot. The back image spot allows you to manually snap the photo.
pop up ads are soft core porn
Update June 13, 2019
I forgot I had tried this app a while back. Until I downloaded it and checked “review the app”. My review turned up. It was a while back so I thought I’d look again. It won’t even let me enter my email for the password backup. Looks like I’m deleting again.
Also, the first review that shows up is angry that it doesn’t work with Apple Watch and Apple Pay. Nothing in the description says it’s payment app. It’s simply a place to store your card info in case you need it and you don’t have the card with you. Storage only. People are funny 😄 still a worthless app. Too bad because I like the idea.
so I have owned this for about 1min. I like the ease to enter in a card. (I have only done one). Here’s the thing. LOTS of adds across the bottom. I can ignore those, HOWEVER, A FULL SCREEN AD of a nearly naked woman. Do they do this to offend so I buy the paid version to get rid of the soft core porn or do I delete the app since they are subjecting me to this unwanted nudity.
Doesn’t work with Apple Watch
I’ve been looking everywhere for an app like this that syncs with my Apple Watch. I use Apple Pay on my watch everywhere I go and I wanted to be able to use my watch in this manner for my other cards as well. It doesn’t list all of the cards on my watch, only half of a photo of just one of my cards, and when you click on it, it opens up a random card. Doesn’t work at all, very disappointed. Hopefully this will be fixed. Once it works on my watch like advertised, I’ll update my review
- Qiwen Zhang
- 40.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2014 Orcbit Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Full functional upgrade + Remove Ads $3.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.