Perfect Teller Home Banking Mobile App for access to your account at your Credit Union.

What’s New

Version 0.3.5

This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.

Fix issue with some loans not having transaction history available.

Ratings and Reviews

2.5 out of 5
50 Ratings

50 Ratings

JudLove83 ,

Prehistoric like my bank

Keeps popping up status codes and not letting me in. But to be fair that’s only 15% of the time. The other 85% it works just fine on Apple 7

gBoes2 ,


Has never worked on any device I've owned. Not once. I've tried to make it work on a variety of devices since it was originally offered in the App Store.

Crashes on start up time after time. The web based GUI is..... serviceable, but it's the digital equivalent of a quill pen & parchment. Arcane login, hopelessly user-unfriendly. Updates have never improved any of the issues I've encountered.

I've considered pulling all my business from the local credit union because this app is junk.

It's silly to offer an app as unstable, clunky & worthless as this one.

IS2099 ,

Very outdated technology

Overall it is a poor app. Difficult to log in. Once you are in, the graphics and interface are very outdated. Functionality is just minimal, they need to add a lot of new features, that a modern online banking at other banks provides so well.

App Privacy

The developer, Branchsoft Technologies, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy.

No Details Provided

The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.


  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

You Might Also Like