Pureple is #1 outfit planner and closet organizer app on App Store. It's a fashion app that suggests you outfits from your own wardrobe. It's FREE with no catches.
In addition to everything common outfit app and closet organizer apps offer, Pureple
- Provides the easiest and fastest way to create your virtual closet by auto categorizing your items, providing ability to add from web directly and editing multiple items at a time.
- As a virtual stylist, Pureple suggests you outfits from your own wardrobe by learning your style.
- Customizable and flexible.
- Supports multiple devices & cloud backup*
- Perfect for capsule wardrobe planning.
A closet full of clothes, yet nothing to wear. Sounds familiar?
Ending up wearing same favorites over and over?
Would like to save time and remove guesswork in the morning?
Get the most out of what you already have in your closet. Catalog your closet (clothes, shoes, accessories, makeup, hairstyles, wishlist etc.) with Pureple and
- Access it anytime anywhere.
- See what you have at a glance and wisely organized.
- Plan your outfits in advance, at your convenience.
- See all your outfits containing a particular item, ask for outfit suggestions for an item.
You can take photos, add items directly from web or our database. Pureple auto categorizes them for you. Organize your items by season, occasion, color, brand, size, location, availability, price, material, rating and more. Add your own categories. With powerful filtering capabilities, see exactly what you are looking for in seconds. Create your own lookbook, stylebook.
While shopping, choose smart pieces that will integrate nicely into your wardrobe. Minimize impulse buys & duplicate purchases.
Keep track of when you wear an outfit or plan outfits with Pureple calendar. Share your ootd/lotd to social media. Discover new trends, get style inspiration from Pureple community.
Pureple is for men and women, any age and lifestyle as it can be customized.
Did we mention packing list, an awesome background eraser and crop functionality for your photos? And outfit maker with zoom, rotate, arrange, edit support?
Backup with the built-in iCloud/iTunes backup and restore tools to keep your data safe if something goes wrong with your device.
Pureple-Pro in app purchase:
Upgrading to Pro version is optional. Optional upgrade to Pro version allows:
- Using Pureple on multiple devices, allowing access to your wardrobe from multiple phones, iPad, iPhone, iPod etc.
- Cloud backup. Your closet is backed up with iTunes/iCloud backups free of charge. With pro upgrade, it is also backed up on Cloud. .
Pro version is subscription-based for $4.99/week, $9.99/month or $69.99/year. With only one-month's subscription for $9.99, you can copy your closet as many devices as you like and then cancel after a month.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. You can continue using Pureple as a free app after canceling.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Two icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com. Flaticon is licensed by Creative Commons BY 3.0.
Pureple on Social Media:
Minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Really good but needs some help
This app was recommended to me by a friend who is into fashion so I was SUPER excited. Once I added my entire wardrobe of shirts, pants, accessories, shoes, etc., I was happy for that to be over with. To my disappointment, the app took random pieces of clothing from the categories I chose. For example, one outfit I was given was a plaid shirt, sweatpants, heels, and a scarf. These do not go together at all (but it rly depends on the person’s perspective). I thought this app would give you some amazing stylish outfits but none of it goes together and if it does it’s something I usually wear. Also, having to input all the info by hand is a pain. When you do put the info in, it doesn’t do anything but sort for you. I wish that when it suggested outfits we could check off specific things (such as I want a black shirt with a rating of 3 stars for a formal party) and, maybe, have an actual person looking at the clothes to give you an outfit. Maybe a survey when creating your account would give the creators an idea of what you are like and the kind of outfits you wear. I also see you mostly just do big fixes w/ your updates. When updating, I would suggest bringing something new every other update (even if it is small).I still love the app but it needs improvement if a 5 Star is wanted from me (even tho many people have probably given a 5 star rating and mine doesn’t rly matter).
I love this app! And some suggestions
First off, this app really helped me organize fits and plan on what clothes I wanted to buy. I no longer impulsively buy once I had my whole closet with me!
Some suggestions that I have are that can we could have more options with who helps customize our clothes? Often I feel disappointed with most people who make fits for me because they either seem basic or aren’t my taste. It would be nice if others could see how a person matches their clothes so they could have an idea of what trend they like. There could also be a checklist to fill out before asking for a fit, like “What type of fashion do you prefer? Etc.” and then it could cater to whatever community that matches with you. Of course, it’s still a good idea to have a range of all communities for a chance to get more diverse fits, but I think that would only work well if more people experimented instead of going for the safe t shirt-Jeans-vans combo.
Another suggestion I have is that if there could be a warning before submitting an outfit for someone. Sometimes either me or someone will miss the filter button, and it’s a bit annoying.
But other than that, I really love this app. It has helped me in so many ways and has qualities that Pinterest can’t do.
If you have style anxiety then this is the app for you. I have been using the app since 2016 when I needed to plan outfits for a business professional workplace... Before using this app, I would wing it each morning only to find out later how bad my colors/patterns/styles clashed. Once I started using Pureple, I was not only better dressed but better organized in general: one dirty article of clothing would stop me from wearing an entire outfit, so I got on a consistent laundry schedule and stopped leaving clothes everywhere.
Admittedly it does take a while to snap photos of every item in your closet and then to categorize but it is absolutely 100% worth the time. Colors, sizes, and seasons tags come in handy when trying to figure out what you wear a lot of (or have too much of and should perhaps pair down). I added custom tags to many of the features, including materials so I could remind myself how items should be washed (such as cold, like-colors, hot, dry clean only, etc.) in case any of my clothing tags fade and can’t be read. LOVE the customizable fields/tags!
I was ready to give the “update” a one-star review, but the developers listened and brought back the old version. THANK YOU! The notes feature is incredibly helpful as well and I’m so glad it’s back.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ICECLIP LLC
- 25.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Iceclip LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $9.99
- Weekly Subscription $4.99
- Yearly Subscription $69.99
- Annual Storage Subscription $9.99
- Pureple Subscription $62.99
- Pureple Subscription $48.99
- Pureple Subscription $55.99
- Pureple Subscription $34.99
- Pureple Subscription $41.99