A simple tool to display the correct time in the large selection of cities from all over in the world.
1. Clear and simple interface.
2. Easy to search a city in the world.
3. Easy to add and remove a city clock.
4. Display your local clock and other favorite city clocks in one page. You can easily view them.
5. GPS locates your current place.
6. Identify the location of the city in the world map
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I'd prefer a digital clock. I'd also like to drag one time location next to another in the main viewing area and not next in the settings area. The rotating second hand is annoying. I'd also like to be able to change the background.
Otherwise, it does what it is suppose to.
The top clock that shows my current time says “Unknown.” Is that change-able? And can I get rid of the second-hand dot moving around the clocks? It’s cute, but distracting..
I've downloaded and deleted at least six world clocks so far, looking for one that allowed me to find cities in he US, besides New York. This one has plenty of cities, and is easy to use.
The developer, Fellow Software, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.