LiveFX is a Dynamic Effects Processor for iPad. Any audio source can be processed; use either live sound input, the built-in track player that plays from your iTunes library or Audiobus to stream audio through LiveFX. Create your own combination of audio effects, and simultaneously control up to four effects using a single fingertip (over 1000 possible combinations) or use multi-touch for automated dynamic sound effects. Make music with features that truly stand out from the crowd. Introducing LiveFX for iPad; it’s sound control evolved to a whole new level.
• Hook up any source or even use an other app with Audiobus
• Control multiple effects in realtime using the intuitive LiveFX touchpad
• Create your own LiveFX combinations and use up to four effects at once
• Use multi touch to create an auto dynamic effect
• Use one of the many preset-banks or save your own
• With Audiobus access those presets from within an other app
• Make your own effect combination from the countless possibilities
• Lock button holds the effect settings, for dazzling hands-free use
• Versatile and highly playable effects control, delivering unimaginable expression
• New Looper effects – Forward, Reverse and Slice – add new audio intensity
• Mix it up with new DJ emulation Vinyl Break and Ducking Compressor effects
• Auto BPM detection and Tap Tempo keeps your LiveFX locked to the beat
Elephantcandy takes dance music a step further using the iPad and smart, ultra interactive, software. This will create a whole new range of possible sounds and ways for the DJ/music scene to explore their creativity. An iPad with LiveFX becomes an instrument with no limits.
- Audiobus Remote support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing fx app
I dont understand why everyone is complaining. This app works great with audiobus on ios 7 AND ios 8. It sounds amazing. Can really change the quality of your sound and its really easy to use. I highly recommend it. I only wish we werent locked in to not being abke to use some fx with others such as LP filter and jet at the same time but oh well.
An excellent, lite-on-the-processor app. A good source for stutter effects, as well as the rest. I don't use it with external sound, just Audiobus, but it's been a dream to use.
Great when it works
Doesn't work with Audiobus. Great app, but I need it to work alongside Audiobus. Would love an update. Not sure, it could even be an Audiobus issue to be honest.
The developer, elephantcandy, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Elephant Candy
- 29.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2015, elephantcandy
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.