The application offers users:
- pleasant reading of the Catechism of the New Apostolic Church on iPhone or iPad
- convenient access to all content of the Catechism
- the Catechism in five languages (English, French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish)
- a search function for desired key words or sections in the Catechism and its various appendices (Glossary, Index, Index of Bible references, and much more)
- the ability to create and manage bookmarks
- easy navigation within the Catechism and its various appendices
- a synchronisation of the read-on-position and the bookmarks via the iCloud
- the display of bible texts in an Online-Bible (if an internet connection is available)
- sending of sub-chapters per e-mail
- adaptation of font size
The New Apostolic Church
The New Apostolic Church (NAC) is an international Christian church. The foundation of its doctrine is Holy Scripture. In 1863, it emerged from the Catholic Apostolic Church and—as was also the case in the early Christian church—is led by Apostles. The core of the New Apostolic faith is the return of Christ to take home those who have prepared themselves for this event. The New Apostolic Church emphasises the personal accountability of its members for their actions. The individual is responsible to God for his behaviour. The gospel of Christ and the system of values inherent in the Ten Commandments provide clear orientation in this respect. The New Apostolic Church is politically neutral and independent. It is financed by the voluntary donations of its members. At present, over nine million people around the world profess the New Apostolic faith.
Legal notice, publisher, contact
Do you have questions or suggestions? Please do not hesitate to comment. You can also visit us at the websites http://nak.org and http://nac.today.
New Apostolic Church International
8051 Zurich / Switzerland
Telefon +41 43 2994100
Telefax +41 43 2994200
- Optimizations for the new iOS 12
- Optimizations for the new iPhones (XS, XS Max, XR)
Ratings and Reviews
NOT the Catholic Catechism!
This isn't the Catechism of the Catholic Church. This seems to be by some Protestant Denomination, just FYI so you don't get confused 👌💒
So helpful - my faith at my finger tips
Great to have everything we believe (and why we believe it) right in my phone. That way, right in a conversation with someone about our faith, I can quickly pull up a section and then see all the Bible verses connected to it, backing it up. Nicely executed app. No issues.
NOT ORIGINAL CRAFTSMANSHIP
The problem with this "New Apostolic Faith" is that although there may be bits and pieces of truth found in its text, it it is not the "original" Apostolic faith which contains the fullness of truth found and preserved in the Holy Catholic Church, generated by Jesus Christ himself, preserved and passed on by the Apostles and bishops throughout the centuries. The Roman Catholic Church already produced a catechism-the one and only catechism of which this one is trying to replicate. I must say it was a good attempt and almost fooled me as I was looking for the Original Catholic Catechism.
- Neuapostolische Kirche
- 15.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Neuapostolische Kirche International
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.