◉ CAUTION: this is an importer app for the Mac version of the sniper, if you want to use this app by itself, see website link on how it works before buying.
◉ Touch on this description text for details of the 4 modes of use, and if this app is something you can use●●
● All Auction Sniping is fee FREE FOR LIFE. no more paying a service for each auction.
● Adjust bid time between 10 seconds and 2 seconds before end of auction, Enter your Maximum price you would pay, and the snipe automatically bids only what is needed to win, using only your Maximum price if that is what is needed to win.
● This App has 4 modes, a Mac companion app is used for mode (1) (see each below)
combine modes for exactly what you want in an eBay sniper.
◉ ◦ ●●● First mode ●●● ◦ ◉
Do you own a Macintosh computer(OSX 10.8 or better)? if yes, use this mode, if not, continue to the other modes below.
why a companion Mac app? because as you may already know, apps like this do not run tasks in the background. In contrast, The Mac app CAN run in the background, and it can finish the snipe for you in the background automatically, a complete automatic sniper in this mode.
To have the app snipe for you automatically, you will need three things
◎ 1) this app.
◎ 2) iCloud turned on.
◎ 3) the companion Mac app available in the Mac App Store. See the help-Faqs tab in the app or at website, touch on the "Developer Website" link below, (also very low price)
Then just follow the steps 1,2,3,4 at the bottom of the window in the app.
(the Mac App also has all the functionality of this App. All the snipes are shared through iCloud between the two companion apps near instantaneously.)
◉ ◦ ●● Second mode ●● ◦ ◉
Do you have an old iPod touch or iPad/iPhone (iOS8 or better), or can buy a used iDevice? Then you can set up that device as your new dedicated Sniper-server and do completely automatic sniping that way.
○ Want to do automatic sniping without leaving your main device on? Just pick up an old iPod or other iDevice, install this sniper app on it at no additional cost, go to the ‘System Settings’ on the device, and then the tab ‘General’ and set ‘Auto Lock’ to Never, and the iCloud account to the same as the rest of your iDevices. Now plug the device in permanently so the device is always on with the Sniper App running in the foreground. This device now becomes your ‘Sniper Server’. Add snipes with your main Device, let your new Sniper-server do the rest.
◉ ◦ ●● Third mode ●● ◦ ◉
As you may already know, apps like this do not run tasks in the background. In that case, this app can set alerts that remind you to get the app into the foreground so it can do that snipe for you while in the foreground. The alerts are set automatically.
Follow the steps 1,2,3,4 at the bottom of the window in the app to set your snipe. In this mode, two alerts are automatically set, 1) at about one hour before the end of the auction to remind you of the coming auction.
then 2) at about two mins to go. At this alert, open the sniper app and it will finish the snipe for you.
If you want additional alerts besides the ones automatically set, then enter mode (4) to set up additional alerts (see below).
◉ ◦ ●● Fourth mode ●● ◦ ◉
● Some people want to see what is going on near the end of the auction and want to enter that bid personally at the last moment. In this mode, you can set up to 3 alerts at a time so you can get in that chair and do just that. With one touch have all alerts entered into your calendar with correct time and with peace of mind, no mistakes.
● With iCloud, your new Calendar events will also sync to all your other devices and Calendars for seamless alerts automatically so your entire digital arsenal is alerted.
● A link back to the listing is saved with your alerts, so when an alert appears, simply touch on "view" and you'll see a link to the listing for immediate action.
◦ ◦ ◦
● You will be pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to set up a snipe in any of the modes.
corrected a problem in bidding process of EUR countries
Ratings and Reviews
The UI is awkward. The help is hard to read. And multisniping (the best feature) is not available in the iOS version (for somewhat obvious reasons). But it works, and works well, especially in conjunction with the Mac app, which *does* have multisniping (multisniping is the ability to set bids for multiple items, and it will stop bidding after it has one one, so you can bid on six different new iPads at once without worrying that you’ll win more than one of them). And the developer is very responsive. I wish for three things: Share sheet support, so I can send items from the eBay app to this one without having to copy and paste, the ability to set up clusters on the iOS app for use in the Mac app, and auto-calculation of shipping costs, so I can enter the same bid amount for several items with different shipping costs.
I got a bid to low notification in 5 minutes !
On the Mac version after setting up bid here on my iPhone. Which is timely and much better than what eBay does. This app is on my Mac and on here and this is very good not only auto bids on the Mac I knew five minutes from when it happened that my max price had been exceeded. EBay doesn't even do this for its live bids. Excellent features when used together.
Normal bidding has nothing on this
Won a few using this now I am starting to actually enjoy the bidding process before it was always ending in losses now it is more likely a win. I use this with my old iPod as my bidding device so it is running and my bids go in at the times I want and I just put the bids in with my iPhone any time I want. I like this setup thanks for this app
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Picture Engine Company, Inc.
- 4.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright © 2013 PictureEngineCompany, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.