Welcome to Build-A-Bear Workshop Bear Valley, the valley where your furry friends magically come to life. Enjoy the beautiful, fully 3D world of Bear Valley and these other cool features:
- Parents! A single download, fully featured, complete game! – No in-app purchases required!
- An exciting, safe place for kids to explore
- Use your Build-A-Bear Workshop codes to unlock additional furry friends in the game.
- Build and create your own furry friends with all the fun attributes to bring them to life.
- Get the latest fashions and coolest accessories at the “Beartique” and Fluffed Stuffed & Furbulous stores.
- Perform musical “Bear Bops”, Beauty Pageants, and Fashion Shows at the outdoor theater.
- Earn Fashion, Baking, Photography, and Theater degrees at Bear University.
- Customize your very own “Pawsome Pad” with curtains, furniture, wallpaper, and electronics.
- Personalize Bear Valley with Fountains, Toy, Produce and Ice Cream Vendors.
- Prepare delicious goodies at Bearemy’s Bakery.
- Enjoy fun slides, swings, and merry go rounds at Paw Print Park.
- Visit the Toy Vendor to ride skateboards, fly kites, and intertube down the Bear Valley River.
- Go on photo scavenger hunts by visiting Strike A Pose Studio.
- Grow crops, milk cows, and gather eggs from the chickens on the Bear Farm.
iOS 7 Compatability
Ratings and Reviews
My daughter loves Build A Bear so being able to spend $5 for her to make and dress all the animals she wants is awesome. Two issues though. She's 4 and I basically have to play all the missions for her. Nbd. But it says you can add your animals with the codes. None of it works. Is it only from a certain date forward? Because all her animals birth certificates have an ID number but no keycode. So I can't add the animals she already owns. Pretty disappointing seeing as I told her I could.
I love this game so much but the missions are crazy! They were telling me to buy something and i was not able to because it was a higher level. You dont level As soon as you should. I am currently on level 12 and they told me to do something level 18. Please fix
This app is great. It is fun and consistent and works a little bit faster than real time which is nice for a child. I don't mean to be rude but this is a heavy app to have on a phone just like another game where you have to level up. It is not overly difficult by any means. It does however take a little time.
Make sure you have enough room to hold this game.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.