One of world’s best recommendation apps for movies, TV shows
based on 500 million ratings & reviews
▶ More movies, TV shows at a glance
From popular content to curated one,
Explore all contents at a glance
▶ Just my taste
Wonder which popular titles best match your taste?
WATCHA PEDIA suggests titles that are perfect for me
▶ Keep your appreciation
Rate and review movies, TV shows
Keep a personal list of movies and TV shows you have seen and liked
▶ Full of diverse reviews and user-collection
From thoughts that cross your mind to serious reviews!
Share your appreciation with your friends and others
• Changed the app name and logo to match the product vision.
• The 'Home' tab(old recommendation tab) has been renewed to discover more content.
• Moved the search bar from the 'Home' tab to the 'Search' tab to improve search access within the app.
• We will try to gradually reflect the various improvement requests that have been reported.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love the movies that this app is recommending to me and even introduced me to a few great films. I highly recommend it.
This app has huge potential but I definitely see it being replaced by some amazing app that implements more analysis features, unless they step up their game. I watch quite a lot of movies and the way their movies show up as search results is just not well thought-out. It doesn’t even prioritize them according to date released or popularity. It would be nice to have a filter so we can eliminate some options (according to language, country, era, genre, etc.)
Also the app is missing a BUNCH of movies. I suggest they allow the users to register a movie they don't have in their database. It’s so frustrating that my archive is going to end up missing a bunch of cool indie or foreign movies. Those movies are precisely why I am using this app, so that my followers will get a chance to be aware of their existence, or for me to be reminded to go back and watch them again after some time.
This is my first time writing a review on the appstore because (a)I was frustarted, and (b)I want to support this app bc I see a lot of potential and the last thing I want is to switch to another movie app and start building my archive from scratch. Please make this app better.
Too complicated and missing movies
I don’t understand why you keep updating the app to make it more complicated when the app doesn’t even have/show all movies. It’s so frustrating when I can’t log the rating for a movie I clearly watched. It’s not even once, twice, but more than three times! And sometimes I can only find a movie in Korean when it’s not even a Korean movie. It feels as if the app is going downhill with each upgrade. Do something please.
- Watcha, Inc.
- 117.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020. Watcha, Inc. All right reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.