You are Ricky Fox, a brilliant detective from NYPD. Your best friend, Arthur Petrovski, a renowned psychiatrist, just passed away in strange circumstances and you travel there to make your own investigation.
Freshly arrived in Greenhearth, a small rural town in Oregon, you meet a strange bunch of weird characters, and you realise that the town is full of secrets.
Will you find the murderer ?
• Discover a rich and dark universe inspired by film noir movies and comic books, with gorgeous graphics and an incredible music fully recorded on an acoustic piano.
• Make your own adventure, interrogate the persons of interest and find clues in detailed interactive research scenes.
• Ask the right questions and manipulate the suspects to untangle the truth from the lies during the interrogation sequences.
• A brand new adventure each time : the clues, the behavior of the characters and the story possibilities are different each time you start a new game.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Fixing a bug on in app purchases.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this mystery! It's like "playing" a movie!
I don't write a lot of reviews. But I gotta say, for as inexpensive as this game is, it has given me many many hours of enjoyment! Yes, there are a few grammatical mistakes, and a few words misspelled, but hey, nobody is perfect. I get the gist of what is being said. I am in the middle of the 4th episode, "Jodie", and I'm hoping we don't have to wait 3-4 months for another episode! This story should be a mini-series, it's that good. Thanks and keep them coming!!
Slow and hard to manipulate
Hard to figure out how to move to the next statement or page, and very slow to generate text. Could not speed up text rate. Also had to restart the app several times. Ended up deleting. Disappointed because I was very interested in this.
Round and round and round
The first 30 min of the game all I did was talk to people, the same people. I found some notes & letters and basically all I know is some people have bells but nobody will let me see their bell... What the heck & it's all reading, nobody reads it for you so make sure your in the mood the read... I don't know maybe a few hints or some help button or a little bit of guidance or let something happen so I feel like I'm getting somewhere. I feel like I'm going in circles... Deleting, no help online either... Maybe when some more people play it and that differently than me can play and provide some help... Good luck, not for me & my limited patience.
The developer, Nova-box, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 646.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Nova-box
- In-App Purchases
- Episode 2: The Secret $0.99
- Episode 3: The Hospital $0.99
- Episode 4: Jodie $0.99
- Episode 5: The Dam $0.99