“For building practical skills that you can put to use right away, you can’t pass up L2Code CSS.” – MacLife
CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) is the next step after basic HTML. L2Code CSS provides simple step-by-step instructions and introductory practice tutorials to help you master layout, colors, fonts, and more. Take control over the look and feel of your webpages and learn the skills you need to design and create a professional and polished website directly from your mobile device.
Many other websites and apps may give you how-to training, but only L2Code CSS includes the one tool you need to successfully learn CSS and build your webpage - a built-in text editor! This feature allows you to test your code immediately to see if your web page will appear the way you want it to.
As with all of our L2Code apps, L2Code CSS includes:
* COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS organized into easy-to-understand instructions
* STEP-BY-STEP PRACTICE SESSIONS that guide you through the lessons
* LESSON SUMMARIES recapping core coding principles and tips
* TEXT EDITOR to practice and create web pages right from your mobile device
* CSS LIBRARY that will save practice lessons and files for future reference
* EMAIL FILES from the app to upload it directly to your site
* IMPORT FILES from your email and edit them right in the app
Become a CSS coder with L2Code CSS today and you’ll be easily programming your own websites in no time!
Added iPhone X compatibility.
Did several minor bug fixes.
Eliminated issues involving smart quotes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great but UI needs help
Love the hands on training approach - very effective.
I'll preface these comments by advising that
I'm an experienced graphic/Elearning designer, so this is what I do.
1. UI -too many colors. Find a simple palette with complimentary colors. The color choices are not conducive to an ideal learning exp. e.g. The hot pink text on the navy background is very difficult to read. Consider your audience who might have red/green color blindness--this pink would be nearly impossible to read.
2. UI- main menu: Way too many items on screen and completely disorganized. Is overwhelming and it's not clear what I'm supposed to look at first without being prompted.
Don’t waste your time
I am new to CSS, I am trying to learn and this app fails in teaching. This is not for beginners
Thorough and fun
This app is great! It covers a lot of territory and explains all of the important details well. The interactivity and animation keep it interesting and the exercises are well thought out and help secure the information in your head.
It's a great looking app, however sometimes the colors of the type and background make reading difficult.
I love it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.