What's for dinner? Whatever you fancy! Find all your favourite meals and via the EAT.ch iPhone or iPad app and order in a few simple steps!
Whenever you start to wonder about what to eat, just open our app: We have everything you want! Order your favourite pizza, sushi, salad, burger or poké bowl and get it delivered to your doorstep. It's super simple! Choose from thousands of local restaurants and popular chains (such as McDonald's, Burger King and KFC). Whether you crave Chinese, Indian, Italian, Asian or Greek food, at EAT.ch you'll be spoilt for choice.
The advantages of our app:
- Quick and easy: We make ordering food effortless.
- Re-order button: Enjoy that delicious meal again with one push of a button.
- Favourites: Conveniently find your favourite restaurants on top of the list.
- Helpful filters: Filter on reviews, distance, popularity, price, delivery costs, alphabet, relevance and more.
- Food Tracker®: See when your food will be delivered via our handy Food Tracker®.
- Safe payments: Securely pay online via credit card, PostFinance, PayPal, Apple Pay and many more or cash.
- Map view: Check out the restaurants near you on the map.
- Pick up option: Choose to pick up your order effortlessly.
How it works:
Ordering is really easy. Use the locator or fill in your address manually to define where you want the food delivered. Pick your favourite restaurant and dishes. Then, effortlessly pay online or simply pay cash at the door.
Curious when your food will be delivered? You can follow your order from the kitchen to your doorstep via the Food Tracker®! You will also receive 3 messages to update you on the status of your order: one to confirm your order, one to tell you the restaurant is preparing your food, and one when your food is on the way.
Our app features at a glance:
- Clear design: The design is clearer, cleaner and cooler than ever!
- Great overviews: Get a clear overview of opening times, delivery costs and minimum order amounts.
- Variation: Enjoy a wide selection of cuisines, such as Vietnamese, Italian, Chinese, Thai, Mexican, vegetarian and much more!
- Reorder: Choose an order from your order history and reorder in no time.
- Popular dishes: Find an overview of the restaurant's most popular dishes.
- Languages: Easily switch to English, German, French, Italian or another language.
- Addresses: Use one of your saved addresses in the app for your next order.
- Filters: Quickly find your favourite restaurants thanks to our many filters.
- Map view: See the exact location of every restaurant on a map.
- Pick up: Choose to pick up your food.
Let us know what you think
Loving it? Leave a review! Do you have tips, ideas or any other feedback for our app? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll gladly answer!
Thanks for using our app, we really appreciate it!
It’s our goal to bring you the best online food ordering app around. To make sure we do right that, we’ve some great new additions for you:
- Improvements and bug fixes.
Questions or tips? Contact us: email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No delivery of paid for items
We made our first order yesterday. 3 items from a restaurant that amounted to around 56chf. About an hour later, we got a delivery of 1 of the items- we pointed out to the driver that the order was incomplete. He called the restaurant who, instead of then sending the rest of the order through, said that customer service would call us? Needless to say, no one contacted us and the restaurant phone line was constantly busy for 1 hour by which time, I went through the lengthy process of contacting eat.ch to request a refund, which I said as a courtesy, should be for the full amount seeing the inconvenience (we had also just got off a 20 hour flight). Since, I have had two replies from eat.ch. One to ask if I still wanted the delivery, 3.5hours after we ordered, despite that I specifically requested a refund. I pointed that out in my reply, to which I got another reply saying ‘they could not contact her, and to solve the problem I should email or phone’ with no phone number or any further information. If I don’t receive a refund by tomorrow I will file a police report as they seem unable to manage the problem and we need to get our money back.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Just-Eat Holdings Limited
- 60 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Eat.ch
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.