Forget all about those match-3, mahjong, dominoes, and memory games,
Passage 4 beats them all!
Place tiles on the board to match the color or symbol of adjacent tiles to create 'passages' from edge to edge.
Completed rows and columns ('passages') isappear from the board. Passage 4 is an easy to learn but challenging game that incorporates the best elements of several classic games.
It will keep you fascinated for hours. Give it a try!
- 3 different game modes: Clear, Continue, and Classic
- 3 levels of difficulty
- Beautiful graphics in comic style
- 5 different background images
- 6 different stone sets
- Local and global high score lists
- Great sound effects and background music
- Spoken tutorial and a detailed manual
- Continue function makes it possible to continue playing from the last level
- More than 220 levels
Now the granddaddy of casual games - Passage 3 - finally has a worthy successor.
- new background image
- 3 new stone sets
- more music
- better saving of the game
- choose the orientation in options (or auto rotate)
- switch on/off vibration in options
- better handling of the battery
- including the complete Christmas Edition
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs a few fixes to be great
I would have given this a 5 star rating except that periodically (at least in the easy section of the continue option) placing a tile in the right square might still cause an error and losing points. This occurs with regular tiles or special tiles. Since you start with 30 credits, once this happens it continues for several plays and you keep losing 3 points until the game quickly ends. Since the goal is to stay in the game for as long as possible, it is very frustrating to lose credits when it is not because of mistakes you make. If this were fixed, I could play this game for hours. I hope there is an update soon to fix it.
The developer, Thomas Schreiber, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.