High-quality, affordable medical care is in the palm of your hands — and on-demand — with Amwell.
Amwell is the best way to see a doctor from home or on-the-go. Our telehealth app connects you to board-certified, experienced medical providers. High-quality healthcare is now available, 24/7, with on-demand service or scheduled appointments, often with next-day availability.
Amwell brings healthcare home through the power of telemedicine so you can feel better faster.
AMWELL IS EASY AS 1 -2 -3
1. Download the app
2. Choose the type of visit
3. Choose your provider
No more driving to the doctor or sitting in waiting rooms. With Amwell, quality medical providers are available 24/7, to help you feel better faster.
AMWELL DOCTORS HAVE SEEN IT ALL
Our experienced clinicians can provide the care you need quickly. Common patients concerns include:
• Urgent Care: bronchitis, sinus & respiratory infections, sore throat, diarrhea, cold/flu, gout, strep throat, urinary tract infections, pink eye, hypertension, migraines, pneumonia
• Therapy: depression & anxiety, ADHD/ADD, bereavement, trauma, couples therapy, stress, divorce, sleep disorders
• Psychiatry: anorexia, bipolar disorder, panic attacks, PTSD, OCD, psychosis, insomnia, substance abuse
• Nutrition: weight concerns, food allergies, meal planning, high blood pressure, pediatric nutrition, digestive disorders, pregnancy diets
• Lactation Consulting: breastfeeding help
AFFORDABLE PRICES FOR SERVICES YOU NEED
We believe quality healthcare should be accessible and affordable. That’s why before insurance, Amwell costs:
• $79 or less for urgent care
• $99 starting cost or less for online therapy
• $269 initial online psychiatry visit, follow-up visit starting at $99
• $70 or less for nutrition counseling visits
• $129 initial breastfeeding support visit, follow-up visit $75
Have health insurance? Many major carriers cover Amwell visits. To check if yours does, simply enter your health insurance information to see the price you will pay for your visit. It’s that easy.
PATIENTS AGREE - AMWELL IS EASY & CONVENIENT
We couldn’t have said it better ourselves … take their word for it!
• “[The visit] took 20 minutes and prescription has been called in. The same process with my local doctor would’ve taken 2 to 3 hours between drive time, wait time, visit, and returning back to work.”
• “I honestly have to say this is one of the best new services I have ever used…I was able to download the app, pick a doctor, and “see” the doctor right from my iPhone.”
• “The whole process is easy to set up, within minutes we were connected to a video conference with a medical professional who was very thorough but more important, really took the time to listen.”
100% SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL
We take your privacy very seriously. Your visit with the doctor is confidential and HIPAA compliant.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
• Most Popular Mobile Telehealth Platform of 2014-2016 – App Annie
• Best Telemedicine App of 2016 – Healthline
• First telehealth service awarded accreditation by the American Telemedicine Association
CONNECT WITH US
To learn more or get your questions answered, please reach out to us!
• Web: www.amwell.com
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/amwellpatient
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/amwell
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that telehealth is not for emergencies. If you’re having a medical emergency, call 911.
If you use Apple Health, you can choose to share your health information with the doctor during your video visit, such as heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, blood glucose levels, weight, nutritional information, and respiratory rate.
We continue to improve the patient experience with these new features:
• Performance enhancements to increase reliability and speed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Extremely Happy w/ This Service
OMG!!! I was super hesitant to try this service but didn’t feel like sitting in Urgent Care for hours for my particular issue. The intake process was surprisingly super fast! And the app is very user friendly. Once I completed my medical history and input my insurance information, I spoke with the doctor in less than 5 minutes! And this was around 2:30! Mid-day!!! When it’s usually impossible to get in and out of an urgent care facility. the whole process took less than 30 minutes! I promise, I do not write reviews, don’t have time, but I had to take a few moments to write this review b/c I was thoroughly impressed! The actual doctor, Dr. Cynthia Horner was AWESOME! She was patient with my explanation for calling in today, I did not feel rushed AT ALL, which sometimes happens in urgent care offices, she was on top of all of my questions and I felt very comfortable with her diagnoses. She even offered some encouragement around my fitness goals! I am so impressed and will definitely tell all of my friends about this experience! Thank you sooo much!
App good, not so much on provider
The app was fine, but the provider I got the app chose because I wanted to see the soonest doctor available. The doctor was kind of not the friendliest of people but I guess that’s ok, I don’t know what kind of day he was having. He had an accent and that was kind of hard for me to understand but maybe my American accent was hard for him to understand too. Anyway, I listed in the app I am allergic to penicillin. During the video chat he also asked me my allergies and I stated penicillin. He ended up prescribing me augmentin. When I called the pharmacy to see if they received the script she said yes but asked me if I told him my allergy. I said yes and she said well you can’t take augmentin, it’s a form of penicillin. She knew that but I wondered why he didn’t? There was no way for her to call him back so I had to contact Amwells customer service. About 4 hours later, after my pharmacy closed, an Amwell rep told me they could t get ahold of the doctor and offered for me to see him again for free or see another provider for free. Initially I chose another provider but later decided to email them and just ask them for a refund instead. I’m new to this tell doctor thing and it just kind of worried me to not know if what one of their providers are prescribing me is okay for me to take or not. The Amwell customer service reps were great though.
My Dr. was very nice and professional. Because of the photos I took he was able to diagnose my pink eye in 5 minutes. He was quick and to the point, I really liked him. This service is awesome for issues like Pink Eye, because it made it possible for me to be seen by a Physician, without having to risk the Dr’s. Office during the Coronavirus outbreak. I would recommend this service for a number of conditions that are fairly minor, or even to do a coronavirus screening. However, if I was having any serious symptoms I would just go to the ER, less serious but bad enough-Instacare. Pink Eye is very contagious, and like coronavirus, it isn’t something I want to spread. I hope this type of service grows in order to eliminate the need for going to the Dr’s office, especially when you you aren’t very contagious. Pink Eye has made me feel self conscious, it hurts, and I don’t want to keep my eyes open. I think this is a great way to get screened for covid-19 also, cutting down the unnecessary spread so we can all be more safe.
Developer Response ,
So glad to hear about this successful visit with Dr. Gray. We love hearing stories like this. Thank you for using the app and taking the time to rate/comment here.
- American Well Corporation
- 198.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©2020 American Well. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.