AgileMD provides trusted point-of-care handbooks, clinical protocols, and care notes for partner organizations. Access is granted via invitation from your program director, chief resident, or medical director.
Today, over 80,000 physicians, residents, and medical students rely on AgileMD to improve the quality of care, reduce unnecessary utilization, and lower the risk of medical error.
With the AgileMD app, you and your team can:
• Access medical handbooks and resources offered by your organization
• Create pathways, protocols, and reference documents to share
• View all resources when working offline, without internet access
• Automatically sync changes when files are updated
• Submit feedback to resource authors and contributors
Contact our Support & Success Team: https://agile.md/help
Read our Terms of Service: https://agile.md./terms
- Fixes several reported bugs and networking issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
All my purchases gone
After update, all my books I bought are gone.
I bought a lot in app.
Please fix this.
My Ucsf hospitalist handbook disappeared
My Ucsf hospitalist handbook disappeared after the app update. I paid $20 for the hospitalist handbook 2 years ago and now I can no longer access this handbook. That was my fear when buying the online handbook instead of an actual hard copy. Very upset.
Fix this update!
Love this app but every reference is gone after updating. Please fix. Otherwise would be a 5 star app.
- AgileMD, Inc.
- 21.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2011 - Present · AgileMD, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- UCSF Hospitalist Handbook $19.99
- UCSF Outpatient Medicine Handbook $19.99
- ECG Interpretation Cribsheets $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.