Keen to try Book Creator? This app allows you to create one book. Unlock unlimited books (and comic templates!) with the in-app purchase.
For schools, we recommend our full app "Book Creator for iPad". Schools can get the app for half price with Apple's Volume Purchase Programme.
*** THE No.1 Book creation app for the iPad in 90+ countries ***
Book Creator is the simple way to make your own beautiful ebooks, right on your iPad.
With over 30 million ebooks created so far, Book Creator is ideal for making all kinds of books, including children's picture books, photo books, comic books, journals, textbooks and more.
And when you're done, share your book with ease, or even publish it to the iBooks Store!
- Book Creator makes ebook publishing easy - wired.com
- One of the Top 50 Apps for the iPad - The Guardian
- Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award
* Add text, choosing from 50 fonts on the iPad.
* Add photos and images from your iPad's photo library, from the web, or use the iPad's Camera.
* Resize, rotate and position images as you like with guidelines and snap positioning.
* Add video and music, and even record your voice.
* Use the pen tool to draw and annotate your book.
* Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes.
* Have Siri read your book to you in multiple languages with the Reading mode.
MANY WAYS TO SHARE YOUR BOOK:
* Send your book by email.
* AirDrop to iPhone, iPad or Macbook.
* Use a cloud service such as Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive (and more).
* Save your book as a movie file and upload to the web.
* Print using AirPrint or other printer apps, or export as a PDF.
* Ability to send via WebDav server, or simply connect your iPad and transfer to iTunes.
BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!
Book Creator ebooks are created using the international ePub standard, so you know they will be readable now and in the future. Book Creator books are optimized for easy publishing to the iBooks Store.
See examples of published books at pinterest.com/bookcreator
NOTE - FIXED LAYOUT EBOOKS:
Book Creator supports iBooks' fixed layout format, including double page images and soundtracks. Fixed layout books are not suitable if you want to create novels, where text flows from page to page. You will not be able to copy in large amounts of text from other documents.
FIRST CLASS SUPPORT:
- The app includes a Getting Started manual, plus we have an online support forum at bookcreator.com/support with how-to articles and email support.
- We love to talk via Twitter - say hello @BookCreatorApp
PERFECT FOR THE CLASSROOM:
Book Creator is open-ended, creative and cross curriculum, and is one of the most popular iPad apps for teachers across the world.
“Book Creator sits atop my list of the best educational apps. I’ve used Book Creator with learners of all ages, from kindergarten to adults. Its simplicity is refreshing, allowing authors to focus on their content.”
- Tony Vincent, Learning and Technology Consultant, learninginhand.com
“Book Creator is one of the most powerful tools I’ve seen to help turn reading and writing into a fun, collaborative project, that even kids who struggle will just love doing.”
- Vicki Davis, @CoolCatTeacher
“I love this app. It’s an incredibly powerful app with a deceptively easy to use interface. One of the three iPad apps every elementary school should buy.”
- Dan Callahan, Instructional Technology Specialist K-5 with 1:1 iPads
“A must for anyone in education. I love this app!”
- Joe Moretti, Apple UK Education Mentor
Read case studies and lesson plans from teachers using Book Creator at bookcreator.com/blog.
We've refreshed the colors and fixed some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Ok, i have to admit, this app is cool. You can create your own books and add covers, text, change the background, edit your images, change font, edit font size, add new pages, change page color, and adjust the text boxes. It does so much! But i do have one complaint... it's limited as far as book amount. You can create, and im serious, 2 BOOKS, and then it says you have to UPGRADE to the advanced version that allows u to create unlimited books... for $4.99!!! This must change!! Srsly people, if u actually expect to have a good app, u can't charge 5 dollars just to have unlimited books. This disappointed me and I'm sue a lot of other people too. People who love to write and are creative like me would love to create several books but you stupid people are preventing us until we pay money. You can't do that. I am very disappointed & id love to create several good books on here, and I could, if only you JERKS didn't make me pay $5. I am extremely disappointed in you selfish, greedy, unfeeling idiots bc you're preventing a truly creative girl at heart from creating what would be a lovely and excellent book
It would not let me do more then 1 book. On my school iPad it will let me do as many books as I want but then when I use it at home it wouldn’t let me do more then 1 1 book. Other wise it is a really fun app. I make a lot of books on my SCHOOL iPad. And if you like to make books it is a good book making app and you’ll love it if you like to make books.
It does so much and I have a request!
I use it so much very intensively for my storyboards, comic books, visual travel plans, and everything. It’s so easy to use and flexible, and super helpful for my projects. The reason I give 4 stars is, I have a request for an improvement.
1. Fix the glitch... in the comic mode, I used to be able to tap on a picture, then tap on (i) to make the picture either foreground or background of a panel. But if I do, the app closes itself. Please fix the glitch.
2. Make and add more panels in comic mode. In comic mode, I need more than 3 panels per page. After I choose the basic template, I would lie to be able to add more panels and pictures.
3. Be able to put more pictures. Right now, we can choose only one picture per panel, and doesn’t let me add or layer the more pictures on top of it.
4. I need more type of dialog bubbles than a smooth, round ones. I need spiky ones for excitement. And also spiky “ thinking bubbles”.
5. You can add more sound onomatopoeic bubbles and stickers, back ground focus lines and comic gestures for further in-purachase.
- Red Jumper Limited
- 124.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Red Jumper Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Book Creator Upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.