KeyMe transforms the way you manage your keys, for the first time putting you in control of when and where you can access them.
- Copy: Order a duplicate in the mail, or pick up most keys at your local KeyMe kiosk.
- Share: Easily share your key via email or text with roommates, friends and family.
- Solve: Access and print your saved key when locked out at any kiosk nationwide. Or, call to find a trustworthy locksmith whenever the need might arise.
- Personalize: Choose from over 100 designs to make your key truly unique.
- We do not copy keys marked for educational or government use.
KeyMe is a New York City-based startup transforming the way people access and manage their keys. In addition to mobile apps, KeyMe has automated key copying kiosks in local retailers including: 7-Eleven, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Kmart, Lowe's, Stop & Shop, Rite Aid and many more.
Questions? Call our customer service team at: 1 855-343-5776
Ratings and Reviews
This company charged me before they validated the image
This company charged my credit card before they knew I’d they could provide the service they offered. I’m using a new model iPhone with a very high image camera in full light and yet they could not produce the key I ordered. I suspect that they take money from lots of people before they determine if the key can be produced. After speaking to a supervisor, she simply argued with me babbling on about how they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, never offering to produce another key foe me for free. I plan to report this company to the US federal trade commission for investigation. How many $ do they float?
Printed a key 350mi away
This worked great for my use case! The app was a good tool for sharing with someone 350 miles away to print a key after being locked out. I visited a local kiosk and cut/scanned a key to check out the process. The cut key copy at the kiosk was expensive for a copy ($9) but less than a locksmith. I then shared the digital scan with someone who needed the key in another state. They visited a machine locally, accessed the copy, and cut a key within 20 minutes and all keys worked perfectly.
No longer useful
They removed the ability to scan your key with your phone and have a copy mailed to you. That was the only thing that made them better than any other option. Now you have to go find one of their physical locations which are all out in the suburbs. There’s no reason to use them now instead of just going to a hardware store. In the middle of a pandemic this app would have been so useful to so many by letting them avoid going out and getting a key made from home.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- KeyMe, Inc.
- 50.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 KeyMe