MC Oscilloscope is a powerful digital multichannel real-time oscilloscope and full scale level meter for your iPad or iPhone. It displays signals from the internal microphones as well as the 3.5 mm audio jack. In combination with an external multichannel USB-audio-interface it is capable of displaying even up to 8 channels simultaneously.
MC Oscilloscope also fully supports Audiobus and Inter-App Audio!
- all instruments separately or simultaneously useable
- real-time data of up to 8 channels (per source)
- save and load records in separate workspace
- compatible with external USB-audio-interfaces (e.g. Alesis, RME Fireface) and stereo microphones (e.g. TASCAM, Røde)
- add additional sources via Audiobus or Inter-App Audio
- select channels of sources
- select built-in microphones and polar patterns
- manual and automated calibration routine
- source display modes: separate channels, combined, sum
- languages: English, Deutsch, Русский
- real-time peak display and peak-to-peak measurement
- automatic trigger mode
- pinch zoom and cursor magnifier
Level meter features:
- response time modes: impulse, fast, slow
- peak indication
Thanks for using MC Oscilloscope! Please keep sending feature requests to email@example.com to help us improve our product!
This update contains stability tweaks and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This app continually crashes on my iPad air2. I just purchased it. Please update this app as it sound like it could be pretty cool.
Very useful until stop
We bought and was splendid using a mobil phono stage to measure antiskating in turntables but suddenly with the ipad software stop working
The description says this app "displays signals from the 3.5mm audio jack".
In the app, the developer states the app by default displays signals from the mic.
The interface is crap.
The info in the description is misleading.
Dont buy this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.