Charge up your electric car anywhere, and whenever you so wish! With the intercharge app you can make use of Europe’s largest network of charge points – all those displaying the intercharge symbol in fact. All you need to have is a power contract for your electric car from an intercharge provider of your choice. It is also possible to make use of these charge points using PayPal or credit card.
Search and find all available charge points along your route, and experience just how simple it is to drive around on electric power. In addition, you will be provided with all the technical data you require, e.g. connectors, charge rating, payment options and status information about the availability of all charge points.
- Locate all intercharge charge points using the map provided
- Search & Find capability right across Europe, showing the locations of all charge points, contract ID or charge point ID
- Start and end charging operations at all charge points with the interchange symbol
- Up-to-date information about the availability of charge points (unoccupied, occupied, out of service)
- Direct dial-up and enabling of charge points using the charge point card
- Charge-on-demand using PayPal or credit card at all intercharge direct charge points
- Display of all technical details relating to charge points (type of connector, charge rating, payment options, operator, address)
- Filtering by type of connector and charge rating of the charge points
- Display of distance to the selected charge point
- NFC and QR function for scanning the charge point
- Simple input and storage of your own contract details
We are happy to inform you that we have updated our app.
• Added option to use the app without allowing the location access
• Improved user interface design
• Added support for iPhone X
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for improvements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.