4.5 stars on the U.S. App Store!! (Customer Ratings, All Versions)
Check the support page (rugoso.com/seekbeats) to see a 2 minute video, watch and hear for yourself what's it all about!
Create 100% synthesized electronic drum loops that sound alive, noisy and musical.
Feel the freedom to tweak the sounds and be able to go back and forth by using snapshots.
Find mutations of the whole sound instantly with one slide of your finger via the randomizer.
• Eight voices, each with different synth parameters and envelopes.
• Step Sequencer, with velocity for each step that can be mapped to different parameters.
• Randomizer: Mutate the whole sound of your drums instantly with the slide of your finger.
• Snapshots: Feel all the freedom to explore with your sound, go back and forth by taking and recalling snapshots. Change the whole sound of your drums with one tap.
• Sound Banks: Load and save your favorite sounds.
• Stereo Chorus, Global Compression and Global Distortion.
• Supports Audiobus. Inter App Audio. Master Out + 8 channels (1 per Drum).
• Supports Ableton Link.
• MIDI Sync: sync with other apps within the same device, or other devices via WIFI or cable
• MIDI In to trigger drums and patterns (cable connection recommended for quick response)
Check these App Store reviews!
• "Excellent. I am very impressed ... I haven't been so instantly taken with a drum synth in a long time!" - The pantsome menace (Australia)
• "Supremely intelligent... This is really, really smart. It gives you a lot of options for randomizing several parameters in real time, as well as an excellent preset arrangement, and the node system seems very well thought out" - Twirling Erling (Canada)
• "If my current drum synth is a Cadillac, SeekBeats is a Bentley. It is so good, I'm making SeekBeats my new go-to drum synth/sequencer ... I am actually having a difficult time putting it down. Instantly addicting in a good way." - rG3P0 (USA)
• "Absolutely awesome and inspiring - This app is hands down the best and most inspiring beat making app for iOS... You'll come up with beats and experiment with different sounds in seconds. Love it!" - fiskenuno (Sweden)
• "This is the best iOS drum synth I've tried yet. It just sounds great. I'm hooked!" - Hypnosapien (USA)
If you were thinking about getting a similar hardware drum machine, it would probably cost you hundreds of dollars, SeekBeats is just 11.99 dollars (USA).
Get it now!
PLEASE NOTE: REQUIRES iPhone 4S or faster. iPod Touch 5th generation (4 inch display) or faster. iPad 2 or faster.
Added a play/stop button to the performance view. Just that, very small update.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I haven’t found anything else that begins to rival its’s sound shaping creative potential.
I’m sure there’s others that offer similar depth but in regard to the most popular drum synths this is a totally different species (but what constitutes a “drum synth” appears to be an arguable topic).
For me the emphasis of this app is on creating sounds more than immediacy of play because of the vast amount of editable parameters which allow you to star literally from scratch.
Altho, It has great performance options & presets as well, There’s some good flexible drum synths that are plug-n-play quality, and can be individualized w/ a few quick adjustments and are more widely used because of auv3 convenience.
no auv3 here but given the depth of tweaking that is possible, I don’t expect it to be. It sounds so good I can listen to the beats sans music while assembling them in the the great sequencer.
Very simple to send beats to other apps. This is an incredible app.
I love the way you can make your own sounds with this; it doesn’t need to be just drums. The randomization options are awesome. Great layout and it isn’t much slower to work with on the iphone. I really wish there were some more in depth midi control options for the sounds; as much as possible, but I understand the envelopes could be tricky since you can choose how many points you want to add for each one. An AU version would be nice. I hope development continues!
This would be top 2 drum app with full midi control
As the title suggests, I love this app like crazy, but lack of midi control is killing my live set. You only have midi for 8 patterns and each drum for finger drumming. At bare min give us snapshot selection too... And snapshot - pattern combo presets. And more than 8 patterns. Or sell the engine to someone who will. Midi llearn should be on every feature like every other decent drum or synth app... Check patterning and ElasticDrums for inspiration.
The sounds are PHENOMENAL though, and randomize features are fantastic. Please add more midi so I can really use those sound engines to their potential. AU3 for even more cred, make it an iap, take my money!!!!
- Rodrigo Yanez
- 8.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Rodrigo Yáñez Nepote
- In-App Purchases
- EFX Board Extension $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.