Number recognition and learning to count has never been more fun and intuitive!
With "Show Me" and "Peek" features, play comes easy even for young learners.
This app adheres to Common Core Standards for kindergarten math and was designed by parents and teachers.
• Match numbers to numbers
• Match numbers to the group with the same number of items
• Hear the numbers as you touch them
• Discover new numbers, designs and layouts as you play
• Count items and match them to their number
• Match picture cards with the same number of items
• Pop balloons and hear them count
• "Show Me" option keeps cards face up for easier play
• Items, numbers and instructions are professionally narrated
• Hints and options allow you to customize difficulty
• Players are rewarded with balloon popping and positive encouragement
• Parental controls: Turn off sounds, music, purchases and links to our other apps
• We do not collect personal information from our users.
• Picture match an even more games to discover!
COMMON CORE STANDARDS:
Eggroll Games builds interactive toys that promote learning and engage children through colorful interactivity without confusing buttons or menus.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/eggrollgames, follow us on Twitter @eggrollgames or drop in for a visit at EggrollGames.com!
• Updated for iOS 10
If you love our app, please rate or review it in the App Store. Thank you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thanks a lot
Very kid friendly
No ads on the side that my kids could hit by accident and I don't have to hit anything for the next game to load, it's perfect. Thank u
This is a great app to help young children learn how to match. I would like it even more if it would be a little more descriptive.... For example when asking to match number of objects with the same amount it could say "three socks" and "three tomatoes" instead of just "socks" and "tomatoes". The same would go for colors as well... "Yellow sun" vs just "sun". This way the children would learn to use more descriptive language at a young age and also increase their ability to use two-word phrases rather than just labeling the vocabulary they see.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.