On Sale for for a limited time. Original $ 14.99.
Don't forget to download "Super PhotoCut" - A great photo backgroud eraser. 50% OFF!
Lossless Photo Squeezer reduces image size No Loss in Quality.
It is a professional image size compressor which will reduce your PNG, JPEG and GIF photos and images size with LOSSLESS quality. You can optimize all your photos to save much hard drive space, web space and share full-resolution photos online more faster.
Especially, Lossless Photo Squeezer can import the entire directory (including subdirectories) and output the images back without changing the original directory structure. It is the unique features that you don’t need spend extra time to re-organize all your photos after being optimized.
How it works?
It comes with compression capabilities which compresses and reduces large image size significantly but keep the original resolution, quality. There are three modes for your choice: Lossless mode (png, jpg, gif); Lossy mode (jpg); PNG 8 bit mode.
- Lossless mode will save space > 20% but keep the original resolution
- Lossy mode will save space > 50% with minor quality loss.
- PNG 8 bit mode which converts 24-color png to 256-color png will save space > 60%
- Free up valuable web space, online account space, hard drive space and so on.
- Save Network Transmission Time. It normally takes 1 hour to upload 50 pieces of high quality images to your online photo account ! Use Lossless Photo Squeezer to shrink your files and it just costs you 10 minutes only.
- Save Manpower. It is a useful tool for quickly shrinking an image to post online, rather than having to open Photoshop or other app to edit.
- Meet Email Limits. At most cases, you can only send up to 10 MB in your email as an attachment. Lossless Photo Squeezer will reduce the photo size per your quality request and send them to your friends within email limits.
- Easy to use.
- Three modes for your choice: Lossless mode (png, jpg, gif); Lossy mode (jpg); PNG 8 bit mode.
- Import the entire directory (including subdirectories) and output the images back without changing the original directory structure.
- Drag photos, folders onto the app to optimize them.
- Maintain the original dimension while shrinking pictures.
- Individual or batch processing.
- Upload optimized images to the web more faster.
Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* "Super Vectorizer 2" auto VECTOR traces image to Ai, SVG, PDF. 50% OFF!
* Freebie: Users who buy "Super PhotoCut" TODAY will get a free license of "Photo Size Optimizer" (Original $29.99) which is powerful photo resizer and optimizer. The gift is only valid for the TODAY's purchase of "Super PhotoCut" or Pro that removes photo background with seconds. Email email@example.com for the license with your purchasing record, date included.
* Optimized for macOS Sierra.
* Remove a few bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does exactly what you want it to and more!
This application is well worth it. It allows you to see the different appearances as you compress so that you know exactly how far to go. It does take a little while to load in a couple hundred images, but that is expected. It exports the images so fast though. Overall a great application!
Compression is nominal. If you have jpegs that are too big to email, after you compress them at this software's highest settting, it will still be too big to email. I want my money back, not that I'll get it. Apple, please exercise quality control over junkware like this. I am so tired of spending good money on software that does not do what it says it will do, for which this junkware is the poster child.
Complete waste of Money for me
I create websites with WordPress and always looking for lossless image resize tool that may be better than what I have. Speed is essential with Wordpress, but image quality is also necessary. I have a free app that works better-called Compress and I originally found it on App store. Compress brings images down even lower in size than "Lossless Photo Squeezer." The name Lossless Photo Squeezertold me this has to be the best. So why use it when it does not bring an image down below 52kb when my other app will take same image down to 39kb. I hate to throw money away. 52KB is not really acceptable for web speed. Unfortunately everyone can write how great something is, but it’s not always better than what you have, even though the description makes the App look like the best lossless image resizer developed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.