THE WORLD IS YOURS, MAKE IT THE PERFECT HORSE HAVEN!
Create and manage a dream horse farm spanning multiple exotic sites all over the world.
Raise the perfect horse companion and join together in fun steeplechase races and activities!
- CREATE YOUR DREAM HORSE HAVEN around the world: a majestic ranch in the USA, a charming stud farm in France, an enchanting valley in Germany, a picturesque rural town in England and a gorgeous Fantasy Island.
- RAISE THE BEST HORSES: pet, nurture, feed, and groom your equine friends to help them grow from foal to adult!
- BREED over a HUNDRED unique HORSES and PONIES from the most famous ones: Gypsy Vanner, Black Forest, Arabian, Thoroughbred, Clydesdale, Shetland Pony, Quarter, Mustang and more.
- Mate your champions with your FRIEND's to unlock the rarest and best horses!
- CUSTOMIZE your horses with stylish saddles and fancy leg wraps.
- CAPTURE and SHARE their best looks with your friends.
- RUN STEEPLECHASE AROUND THE WORLD and compete in the most gorgeous backdrops: The hills of Rio de Janeiro, Lapland’s Northern Lights, Japan’s cheery blossoms, and more.
- CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS to win trophies and climb the daily leaderboards!
Horse Haven subscriptions :
· Several Subscription options (2) : Monthly plan available from level 9 on and Yearly plan available from level 20 on.
· Speed up all your favorite activities : harvesting resources and training your horses are 30% faster within the duration of the subscription.
· Enjoy your always-on Magnet for Steeplechase and the unique Coins Collection button for the duration of the subscription.
· Get even more with the Yearly plan : 50% faster Purebreeders’ Society’s quests and a unique gift each month.
· Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
· Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
· Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and your statement will be billed as ""cost of renewal""
· Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off, by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
· No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Play more at http://appstore.com/ubisoft
And join your community!
Our game requests wifi, mobile data, Calendar and Photo access to ensure basic functions.
Any feedback? firstname.lastname@example.org
· Some new horses join the Horse Haven family!
Ratings and Reviews
This game is awesome! I only have a few complaints but a whole lot of praise for this game. If you saw this game and wanted to get it, you should! Even if you don’t love horses, this game will make you love them with every horse you breed, buy, or are gifted. I love the new quest system where you can rent your horses for some quick coins, and sometimes diamonds. This update makes it much easier to earn diamonds. The breeding map event is nice, too, because it can show you how to breed beautiful and elusive horses. One of the cons to breeding, however, is how expensive breeding is. I’ve had to spend 5,000+ coins to breed some horses now, because I have deleted the app and then came back to it, and it was much cheaper to breed horses then. I wish you could take the breeding cost down to an average cost, like 1,000-2,500 depending on the breed. Of course, bringing up the levels for different tiers is acceptable, but not when it’s in the 10,000s. A suggestion would be like a “bank” where we can deposit coins for savings to buy a horse or a building. Maybe we could put the money in different “accounts” or savings and name the folder to what we are saving up for. It would be very helpful so we don’t spend all of our money taking care of our horses. I also wish dressage was unlocked at level ten or something.
I think this game is awesome! I love the islands and they are very creative. I said on the fantasy island that there would be wandering stallions you could breed with every Monday, I was very excited about that but every Monday nothing changes. I think it would be cool if there was day and night in game I think it would be a cool way to add some variety. When goals are born I think they should stay in the same stall as their mom until level five that would make it more realistic. I also think once they spend a few minutes breeding I think it would be cool if they then came out and you could have a vet come out and like see if it’s twins or something. I think that instead of staying in the breeding house to give birth it would be cool to have the mom in the stall once she’s pregnant just to make it more life like. I think you should also be able to assist with the birth of the foal and at least see it stand up and nurse. I also think you should be able to take the horses out into the pasture when ever you want. It also seems like the constellation horses should be easier to get because you can either buy it or never get one. It would be a cool addition to the game if you could trade with your friend with resources and horses. I just want to put it out there that I really miss being able to search for a certain breed of horse if you want to breed with a friends horse. It was really nice to not have to goo through all their island to find one horse.
Love the game!! One thing though...
So I used to play this game on an old divorce and have since forgot about it but then I started playing it a few months ago. I really like the new update it makes the horses look a lot more realistic instead of all plastic. I am also frustrated that they give you such a low percentage for getting a tier two or three horse of the same breed. Like, I was just going to breed two haflinger horses for a tier two horse and it only gives you a nineteen percent chance! For the same horse breed! It does this a lot with other breeds too, which makes it extremely difficult to get the horse without spending diamonds. I don’t like to spend money on games (I’d rather spend it on my real horses) so in order for me to get diamonds, I have to save them up then when I use them once, I may not even get the horse. It is also frustrating because you also spend time and coins and lots of food to get your horse to be able to do the Breeders Society tasks which help get the tier four horse recipe to be unlocked. I also can’t believe how many gems (they are different than diamonds) that you need to get in order to unlock the tier four horse! The only may to get those is to either race (and they only give you two at the most at a time) or you somehow get them through an event or something but those hardly come up. I highly encourage that you fix the percentages of the different tiered horses and the prices for the tier four horse certificates.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 394.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights Reserved. Horse Haven, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds $1.99
- Pocketful of Diamonds $4.99
- Sack of Diamonds $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.