PLEASE NOTE: Due to high-quality graphics this game is not recommended for the iPhone 4. The game is not compatible with the iPod touch 4th.
Optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus!
FLASHOUT 2, the sequel to the highly-acclaimed anti-gravity racer FLASHOUT 3D is finally here! Get into one of many ultra-fast ships and use your arsenal of rockets, guns, bonuses and upgrades to fight your way to victory!
FLASHOUT 2 offers a fresh and addicting racing experience featuring a redesigned and enhanced Career Mode with story elements, massive improvements in matter of steering, physics, opponent’s AI, and other gameplay elements, an Online Multiplayer Mode and introduces completely new and exciting game modes, such as Destruction, Elimination and Versus!
FLASHOUT 2 also features high-end console-quality graphics, some of the best and most accessible controls to allow you to focus on pure action, amazing licensed electronic music and game controllers support! Additionally the game offers a unique interactive equalizer, that analyzes in-game music and accordingly determines, in real-time, what the visual effects look like!
Features and highlights:
- Amazing racing experience!
- Addicting and enhanced Career Mode!
- Free Online Multiplayer with different game modes!
- Console-quality high-end graphics!
- Full Retina support!
- Licensed electronic music!
- 10 highly-detailed futuristic circuits (Los Angeles, London, Paris, Warsaw, Moscow, Frankfurt and more)!
- Dozens of challenging races!
- New and unique game modes (Destruction, Elimination, Versus)!
- Upgradeable, super-fast ships!
- Weapons and guns!
- Precise, fun and awesome controls!
- Full accelerometer support!
- Many cool and useful bonuses!
- Clever AI, adapting to your style of play!
- Interactive Equalizer – music affects graphics!
- Gorgeous visual effects!
- Additional effects on devices with A7 chips!
- Several control layouts!
- Vibrations (if supported by device)!
- Apple TV and TV Out support!
- Leaderboards and achievements via Game Center!
- Universal App!
- Facebook and Twitter integration!
- Certified controllers support!
- And more!
Supported languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Portugese, Russian, Chinese
- Solves the problem with not running on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Takes profit of A8 chip capabilities (much better graphics on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus)
Ratings and Reviews
Ok wipeout clone
Game is ok. Like a wipeout lite. There are a few problems with the game though. Controls are extremely basic, and the breaks grind the ship to a halt almost immediately. They are fairly useless as scraping the walls on corners slows you down much less. Weapon, nitro, and shield pickups are far and few between (like 2 per track), generally requiring you purchase weapons with your cash before the race. Pickups are also very hard to get. You have to hit them dead center. I have seen where the majority of my ship is overlapping a power up, but they never pick up. The AI seems to always have weapons though, so most races are impossible to win without buying weapons or shields. On the flip side, the game is relatively cheap, with the top IAP being 4.99 for 10,000 coins, which will buy you a lot of bullets.
FYI, the first big update fixed pretty much everything people were complaining about. This game is very, very good.
Haven't even gotten to play. I am trying to play it on a 4S, and so far I've only made it to the tutorial screen. It loads up and goes straight to the race selection screen, or it loads up and shows the Jubilee logo. I give it one star because at least the music sounds good, but that's all I've got. But after reading the top review it sounds like a pay to play game.
- Jujubee S.A.
- 701.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Jujubee S.A.
- In-App Purchases
- Money Pack 10.000 $0.99
- Money Pack 25.000 $1.99
- Money Pack 50.000 $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.