Wave Wave is a savage arcade video game by Thomas Janson, with music by Danimal Cannon and Zef. Selected as part of the PAX Australian Indie Showcase 2014.
Wave up and down to survive the gauntlet of geometric doom.
Hectic. Extreme. Addictive. Racing. Tumultuous.
Blitzing. Electric. Anaerobic. Treacherous.
* Fearless game play.
* Fall into 'the zone' where your brain switches off.
* Overcome mind-to-finger-to-screen latency.
* Includes incredible 8 track album 'Parallel Processing'.
* 4 modes of play, 5 difficulties, 10 challenges.
* Play Versus Mode and take it in turns to win.
* Record game play on-device to share online.
This game will test you.
Wave Wave is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Add Extreme Mode (60s+)Starting Options(Like super hexagon) For Insane People Like Me.
Also, this game is high quality and definitely for people who enjoy super hexagon but want different mechanics to play around with. The music is nice and pretty much the only people who dislike this game think it’s a copy of super hexagon or liked the old version more(a prospect I disagree with because wave mode is kind of cancerous). If you don’t fall into either of those two parties, you will definitely enjoy the game.
I love the new update. Never thought the hardest game I ever played could get harder and I'd still love it, but here we are.
Still love this game, sad to see some loser ripped it off and is putting massive amounts of ads on it.
Okay, let's start off with if that the games great, but we have seen much better from you. You had a great game, with so much playability and it's so addicting. Now, it's completely different game that me, and some other people aren't found of. We had the one and only Wave Wave, and now we have anger, different, odd game. We've seen better from you, and for that, I'll give this new Wave Wave three stars.
- GameClub Inc.
- 73 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Thomas Janson
- In-App Purchases
- GameClub Monthly Subscription $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.