Petcube is the most popular app for live video streaming and playing with real pets.
With a legion of pet lovers and pet parents, join our App-based community and meet adorable pets. Follow famous pets and rescues. Your feed will never be the same again! If you have a Petcube, use the pet camera app to watch your pet from your phone, talk to, play and fling them treats anytime, anywhere.
For App-only users, discover the daily dose of cuteness you’ve been missing. Have your App feed filled with pet videos, pics, and even livestream from shared Petcubes. You can play with adoptable pups and kittens, and save lonely pets from boredom.
Petcube is always free to download, and can be enjoyed as a standalone experience.
Use the Petcube app to:
- Play fetch with treats and laser games with cats and dogs from all over the world through shared Petcube HD pet cameras
- Share your own pet stories, browse, and share cute, funny and interesting pet pics and videos
- Discover popular pets, and even play with adoptable pets through cameras shared by rescue groups
- Based on your interests, discover relevant content to maximize your fun
- Meet fellow pet lovers, become part of a global pet community, and share on social media
“This is life changing.” - Emma Watson, Actress
“You are solving a real problem, because there are not enough cat videos on the Internet.”
— Jawed Karim, YouTube Co-Founder
"Warning: the Petcube app is like catnip for humans. You won't be able to get enough." — USA Today
“This is one of the best social media apps that I ever had where I get to see other animals across the world and post pictures of my own animals and let other people see my love and devotion for animals and there reason to live, love, and protect.” — Lilskittles265 (App Store reviewer)
Petcube makes best-selling home pet cameras and software, connecting people to their pets. Their products enable people to monitor, talk, play, and treat pets remotely while keeping pets safe and healthy. Petcube has appeared on Ellen, Today, and even Beck’s “Fix Me” music video. Petcube has won numerous awards, including Red Dot Product Design Award, Product Hunt Golden Kitty Award, Edison Award, and a Webby honoree.
If you have any questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to assist you and take any feedback about the Petcube app or your Petcube camera.
The all-new smart cameras with voice control, Petcube Play 2 and Bites 2, are already available!
The updated app supports their features:
* 160° ultra wide-angle view with the sharper picture and noise reduction in low-light conditions
* Alexa built-in: access over 80,000 Alexa skills with your Petcube camera! Play music for your pup, order your kitty’s favourite treats or find the nearest vet. Just Ask Alexa (Alexa functionality is optional and may be enabled in the app during the device setup or later.)
* Premium two-way audio: 4-microphone array and significantly improved speaker bar provides rich lifelike sound quality
* The tuned video streaming algorithms now better adapt even when your network conditions vary
* We ruthlessly eliminated all the latest crashes so they don’t bother you anymore
Ratings and Reviews
Works okay sometimes
Voice feature only works when it wants to work.
Sometimes when I want to talk to my pets it works amazing then when I try 2-4 hours later voice feature doesn’t work at all.
When my family members do the same it does the same exact thing to them as well
Developer Response ,
Hey there, thanks for your review! We'd love a chance to help you out with the audio issues. Please reach out to our support team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to improve your Petcube experience. Thank you!
Is offline more often than online.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, this is Marina with Petcube Support Team. We'd love the opportunity to help you sort this issue out. Please contact me at email@example.com with your Petcube username or email address. I'm sure we can improve your Petcube experience. Thanks!
Should be ZERO stars!
App is super-glitchy. Crashes frequently, menu options spontaneously change, settings randomly change, changes from Care Asleep to Care Awake without any input from me (super creepy!!!!) Can’t access video history. Features hidden behind a ridiculously expensive subscription for junk! Buyer BEWARE!!!!
Developer Response ,
Hi, we did have a minor server issue at the time you posted this review which caused Care recordings not being stored and not being able to change settings. Everything should be back to normal now but please let us know if you still need help by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.