With Goldstar, easily find things to do near you. You'll discover theater, Broadway shows, concerts, family activities, comedy, sports, nightlife, food fests and other events, and have access to tickets at the best prices! Our mission is to help you make memories and fall in love with live entertainment again and again.
Download the Goldstar app today for amazing experiences that are only a tap away. Never miss out what's happening near you again.
HOW IT ALL WORKS:
Unlike secondary market-focused ticket sellers like StubHub, SeatGeek, Vivid Seats, TicketIQ and Rukkus, Goldstar partners with event producers, venues, and artists to secure the best prices on live events for our members. We have ticket integrations with primary ticketers, including AXS, Eventbrite, and Ticketmaster, which makes it possible for us to deliver an event experience that’s on par with primary ticket sellers. You’ll also find our events deals on: Groupon, Living Social, Yelp and Reserve With Google.
• New events added daily
• Earn points with every purchase for rewards and perks
• Easy and secure checkout
• Exclusive discounts and complimentary tickets
• Search for events by category, your interests, or location
• Personalized event recommendations
• Star favorite events and venues to get alerts when tickets become available
• Track your purchases, view your mobile tickets and get ready for your next event
• Get reviews, directions and helpful tips from fans who have already gone
• Event tickets for Live Nation/Ticketmaster, Hamilton, Concerts, MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, Major League Soccer, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Cirque du Soleil, Theater & Broadway Shows, Disney On Ice, Museums, Theme Parks and more
NEVER MISS A GREAT EVENT
● Favorites: Add your favorite events, categories and venues to discover upcoming events
● Fun with friends: Discover and share events with your friends and make it a group thing
"The low ticket prices and plentiful consumer ratings of the shows are evidently creating a generation of live-entertainment junkies." -Reuters
"Goldstar offers a wide variety of entertainment." -New York Times
"...the scoop on cut-rate tickets to sporting events, concerts, comedy acts, museum exhibits, and more." -Consumer Reports
"Goldstar is a goldmine for theater & entertainment." -Star Tribune
Connect With Us:
Website - www.goldstar.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/goldstar
Twitter - www.twitter.com/goldstar
Instagram - www.instagram.com/goldstarevents_
Contact Us - email@example.com
We hope you love the Goldstar app as much as we do! In this update:
- We've made it easier to add your credit card when making a first-time purchase.
- Now during checkout you can apply promo codes to earn additional Goldstar Rewards points.
Got questions? We’re always happy to help. Just write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Disappointing customer service
After years of using goldstar for events I finally had to use their customer service after tickets I purchased as a gift for family members had to be relinquished when the entire family came down with the flu in December. After multiple attempts to contact customer service, albeit on the day of the performance, and getting nowhere, someone from customer service wrote back a few days later saying that they will not refund the $150 because the cancellation happened after the tickets were released. I just think that deadline should be clearly communicated to customers. I don’t need laments about how sorry they are I wanted understanding and a refund due to unpredicted illness, and no one could tell me their policy on cancellation due to illness.
Goldstar saves me money
This month alone I have saved about $50-$60 dollars. Between purchasing the tickets for Midsummer Scream for only $20-$23 a ticket on Goldstar, as opposed to $39 a ticket through Midsummer Screams website. So right there I am saving $15-$20 per ticket!
Then last night through Goldstar I purchased 2 tickets to go to “I Like Scary Movies Experience,” at only $25 per ticket, as opposed to the “ILSME” website where each ticket costs around $40-$42 dollars. I got 2 for $60 dollars even. So Goldstar saved me at least $20 bucks right there again! I am so happy that these two events were posted onto Goldstar with discounted ticket prices because if they hadn’t I would’ve ended up spending $80-$90 dollars per event, for only 2 tickets!
Thank you so much Goldstar, you’re the best!
Modern App for the modern schedule
I LOVE Goldstar! I have been using it for the past year and I feel like a queen. It works with my schedule and I can get a refund without contacting anybody. I change times to fit my ever changing schedule without a hassle. Even when I had to contact customer service, which was very easy, twice for a non refundable tickets on a short notice they got me the date I wanted or refunded my money. The best part is, I sit next to other people in theatre who paid $85 for their ticket while I paid $20 :-)
I ditched all other apps, such as the dinosaur of an app called Groupon where customer service does nothing to solve your issue.
- Goldstar Events, Inc.
- 144.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Goldstar Events, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.