Move your hand near the front camera to snooze.
Multiple ways to turn off the alarm:
Flip: Turn the iPhone upside down.
Slide: Just like you unlock your iPhone.
Shake: Shake from one side to the other.
Tap: One single tap to turn off.
Sleep and wake your way, everyday!
- Quick Alarm: just want to set a quick alarm? Tap on the big hours, set your alarm time, turn on by sliding from left to right and there you go.
- Alarm Center: create alarm for weekdays, weekends or just set a time to wake up only on certain days.
- Sleep Analysis: all your sleep activity is recorded using the low energy motion co-processor.
- Apple Health Integration: keep in record all your sleep data.
- iTunes Music: choose your music to wake up + 9 unique sounds.
- Weather: local weather information always on screen.
- Nightstand Clock: put your iPhone in landscape and enjoy a beautiful nightstand clock.
- Flashlight: to illuminate your room when you need with just 2 taps.
- iCloud: sync all your settings with all your devices.
WakUp for Apple Watch: The ideal WakUp partner
- Set your daily sleep duration goal.
- Glance your sleep duration and progress to your personal goal.
- See how was your last night from sleep duration, efficiency, bed and rise time.
- With notifications you can snooze and turn off, just like the iPhone.
- See your list of alarms.
- Check the next alarm and how much time left to wake up.
Does it work with Do Not Disturb/Silent/Airplane mode?
Yes but the app should be running on screen over night.
Do i need to leave the app running On Screen over night?
To enjoy the best features like Slap, Flip and Shake you should leave the app running on screen over night and charging to not drain battery.
What happens if i lock the screen or close the app?
You will receive a notification at the time of your next alarm but in order to work Do Not Disturb and Silent mode should be off.
Does it run in iPad/iPod?
Yes but as iPad and iPod doesn't have the proximity sensor you will not be able to Slap/Flip.
WakUp has now a new feature suggested by Antonio Reyes!
New: Intermittent Flashlight when you Wake Up :) (Optional)
Send me your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
As far as I can tell this app doesn't do what it's supposed to. I've tried it 3 nights in a row and have not had an alarm sound yet. My apple watch buzzed on my wrist one morning but I was already awake. I bought this for the sleep analysis function and that worked one of the 3 days. Bottom line: I would not trust this app to actually wake me up if I needed it to.
Does well. Brightness dimming feature is great
Very weak; almost entirely useless
The title above says it all
- Pedro Fernandes
- 105 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Pedro Fernandes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.