Most Japanese people have their own stamps called "Hanko" and regularly use them instead of signiture.
Rubber stamp carving is getting popular as a hobby in Japan.
This application makes your photos look like Hanko stamps easily and quickly.
Make your original stamps by a combination of image and text.
HOW TO USE:
Just follow the on-screen prompt step-by-step.
(1) Select a photo from photo album or take a picture with camera.
(2) Cut out square area.
(3) Turn your photo into black and white.
(4) Retouch the photo.
(5) Select a frame.
(6) Input text (top, bottom, left or right)
(7) Completed. Share the creation and save to stamp collection.
* The Privacy Settings for Photos need to be active. Open the Settings app > Privacy > Photos > Turn "Hanko Stamp" ON.
* Universal App for both iPhone/iPod touch and iPad.
* Optimized for iOS 12 (iOS 11.0 or later required)
- Optimized for iOS 12 (Requires iOS 11.0 or later)
- Minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Tons of very useful settings and fine tuning options. Transparent background option. Does exactly what I needed and more. Valuable edit tool
Pointless Name Change and "upgrade"
A couple of years ago this app was called "eraserstamp", and it performed a basic function that processed your photos into rubber-stamp-looking image clips. You could do basic noodling, erasing stuff, filling in areas, adding basic text etc. it worked great.
At some point it inexplicably changed names to "eraser stamp booth" with few actual changes, and now it's "zen stamp", which makes even less sense. And the functionality has DECREASED. There are 3 preset processing modes, and for many images the results from all 3 modes are nearly identical. The old eraser-stamp app had only two processing modes but they each gave dramatically different results.
- Masako Sakanashi
- 51.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Sakanapps
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.