With TechSmith Fuse®, it’s easy to get photos and videos from your mobile device into your favorite TechSmith products, Snagit, Camtasia and TechSmith Relay. Choose to import existing photos and videos, or capture something new using the app’s built-in camera. Images can be easily annotated with the freehand drawing tool and shared instantly with your colleagues through TechSmith Relay, all while you are on the go. Need to take advantage of the editing power in Snagit and Camtasia? Simply upload your mobile captures from TechSmith Fuse to either program, and create custom, sharable content.
• Send multiple images or videos from your mobile device at once
• Connect to your local network to provide a fast and secure transfer
• Use content imported from your camera roll
• Preview images and video before sending
• Capture images or record video within the app and send them directly to Camtasia, Snagit, or TechSmith Relay
• Easily annotate images on the go with the built-in drawing tool (iPhone only), and share them with your colleagues via TechSmith Relay
• Quickly pair your device with multiple computers via QR Code
• Share recent TechSmith Relay content directly from the app through the upload history
Technical fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Wish this app can record the screen
I have Camtasia on my computer and wanted to use this app to record screencast videos from my iPad. Wish this feature is available as the infrastructure is set up in Fuse.
Developer Response ,
Good news, we just released an app, TechSmith Capture, than can do screen recording on iOS and integrates with Camtasia.
Unsure of why all the low rated reviews but it works perfectly for me. I’ve been using Snagit for many years and this app is a perfect compliment to my desktop program. Maybe some expect too much or really don’t understand what they are doing or attempting to accomplish. It even works well with older versions of Snagit like version 11.
Good, but could be better.
It is wonderful to see the people at Camtasia still managing to come out with different content for their products then any of their competitors. The app is great for those who bought their service already (I personally own Camtasia Pro) and will take out the annoying phase of having to sync up the phone with iTunes and its annoying "We now want to up 900 things in your phone" thingy. At the end of the day, its only useful if you have a Camtasia Product. Camtasia, add more power to editing on the app if are looking to keep your competitors at bay. The mobile device is commonly overlooked as far as that stuff goes.
TL;DR : App is great for Camtasia owners. Otherwise, this is pretty much worthless. Could use more features, but is stable and ready to be used.
- TechSmith Corporation
- 38.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2016 TechSmith Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.