Building upon the global success of 50 million+ downloads of PDF Reader series, Kdan Mobile has taken a step forward to migrate the technology to Apple’s Mac platform. Covering all the essentials and more, PDF Reader is one of the world’s leading PDF solutions across any Apple device. Its expert features allow you to view, annotate, combine, compress, organize and sign PDFs with ease. Now you can efficiently work with PDFs on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Featured as one of “Best PDF reader for Mac of 2018” apps on Techradar.
- Productivity: Top 10 free app in USA, Germany, China, Brazil, UK and many other stores.
• View multiple PDFs as tabs
• View BOTA (Bookmark, Outline, Thumbnail, Annotation Summary)
• Auto Flow
• View PDF in single page or two pages view.
• Change PDF background
• Night reading mode
• Highlight, underline, and strikeout text
• Add shapes, sticky notes, and text boxes
• PDF Signature & form filling
• Add stamps indicating time and date information
• Insert hyperlinks to external websites, target pages, and email address
• Two operating modes – File Viewer & Management
• Create PDF from connected scanner and iOS devices
• Create shortcuts to import local folders connecting with PDF Reader
• Organize PDF files with tags
• Compress PDFs
• File sync among all PDF Reader series using iCloud, Dropbox, and Kdan Cloud
PREMIUM PDF FEATURES
• OCR Converter
• Batch encrypting PDF documents
• Apply bates number to PDF pages
• Customize PDF with headers, footers, and page numbers
• Rotate, rearrange, add, & delete PDF pages
• Add PDF watermark, merge & split
KDAN CLOUD SERVICES – SIGN UP FOR FREE
• View PDFs online by sending file links.
• Upload and manage files directly from your browser.
• Send download links from the web with password protection.
- Kdan cloud: $2.99/month or $9.99/year (includes 500 GB cloud storage)
Subscriptions will be charged through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Your subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the present subscription price. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. You may manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
Terms of service: https://auth.kdanmobile.com/articles/terms_of_service
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Follow us on Twitter: @kdanpdfreader
Follow us on Facebook: PDF Reader
CAN WE GIVE A HAND?
Got a question? Contact us at email@example.com or check out https//support.kdanmobile.com
■ Compatible with macOS Catalina
■ Sidecar - Use your iPad (only available for iPadOS) as a second display for PDF Reader on your Mac
■ Support to open multiple PDFs in separate windows or as new tabs in the same window
■ Now you can turn off full screen mode in PDF Reader without any trouble
■ Significant stability improvements
From past releases:
■ Manage the order of annotations as layers so that you can specify which one is on top.
■ Create PDFs with higher quality and resolution after OCR conversion.
■ Create PDFs from HTML files and web pages
■ Search text within the Outline section
■ Export multiple pages as separate single-page PDFs
■ OCR PDF pages in batch
Ratings and Reviews
Enough with begging for ratings already
Honestly - if it is a great app you dont have to beg for ratings. OK, its not great but serves its purpose, would have been higher if not the constant bugging.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for the review. Please describe more details about your situation, your Kdan ID, and app version to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer support will help you deal with the problem as soon as possible! Thank you.
Works but annoying
The software works as advertised; far cheaper than Adobe products. But it is annoying. Continually asking for ratings and a bit quirky. Recommended for ability to convert pdf to jpg and does okay in converting to docx. I just hope this is the last time I asked to provide rating; or the stars will drop.
Developer Response ,
Hi PraJon, we are sorry about the annoying rating pop-ups, we appreciate your feedback. If you are having trouble with converting pdf to word, maybe this article will help https://support.kdanmobile.com/hc/en-us/articles/235689727-How-to-Convert-a-PDF-File-to-Word-HTML-TXT-Format. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us email@example.com, we'd be happy to assist you :)"
Simple Text Additions Are a Nightmare
The simplest thing a pdf editor should be able to do is allow you to add text. This is a nightmare in PDF Reader Pro. The text bounced all over rather than stays where you put the cursor, and try to change the text size and then come back to it and add text, and it all disappears. This is absolutely a nightmare. Hours and hours of trying to get this right, and I’m giving up.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for the review. Please send us your problematic file, your Kdan ID, app version to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer support will help you deal with the problem as soon as possible! Thank you.
- Kdan Mobile Software LTD
- 23.2 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2018 Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Kdan Cloud $9.99
- Kdan Cloud $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.