A free game of deception, intrigue and ice.
Hello friends, legendary anchorman Ron Burgundy here to describe the greatest app in the history of western civilization, "Scotchy Scotch Toss." This mobile game, which I personally developed, combines my two favorite things: Scotch, and playful exchanges with total strangers. Simply toss ice cubes into my glass of Scotch and I'll offer neighborly encouragement. OR, miss your shot and I'll flog you like a petulant mule. Either way you're going to hear about it!
Multiple locations, targets and the ability to play with friends, (if you have any), this app has it all! Hey, did you know that "app" is short for "appetite?" Because you're always hungry for more.....
I'm sorry, I don't know what "app" means, but what I do know is this is a top shelf quality product. A true treasure of mobile gaming, "Scotchy Scotch Toss" has the detailed craftsmanship worthy of exhibition in the yet-to-be-built Burgundy Library in Washington D.C.
Download "Scotchy Scotch Toss" today, its the only app you'll ever need. Seriously, stop what you're doing and delete every other app off your phone and install this game immediately. This isn't a joke.
• Tons of Ron Burgundy lines recorded for the game from, voiced by Will Ferrell
• Soundboard will play fave lines from the movie and the game whenever you want
• Simple swipe-to-toss gameplay, easy and fun for everyone
• 4 different locations: Ron's shag-tastic RV, The News Teams' new NYC apartment, the 24 hour newsroom, and Tino’s Jazz Bar
• 2 Player mode to compete against friends
• Play in real life! Print out a copy of the Table Top Rules with a nearly life-size portrait of Ron to accompany your games with actual ice!
Bug fixed, along with big news! Scotchy Scotch Toss is now FREE! And check out the new soundboard clips from the Anchorman 2 movie.
Ratings and Reviews
I love having Ron Burgundy personally insult me (I'm a very stupid baby) but is anyone else having trouble buying credits?
This News Just Got Exciting
I normally don't like these kind of games but this app is definantly a keeper. It has a lot of humor and it is very simple to master. The only problem I have is that it feels like there is too much of a delay when the ice cubes are thrown. Other than that this is a great app.
I try to play this, it constantly crashes. Looks like fun and sounds like fun. Review might change if the crashes are fixed
- Paramount Pictures
- 221.3 MB
Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 Paramount Pictures Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.