Create your own pro-quality Rock and Metal tracks in minutes with this special dedicated Rock edition of SessionBand – the world's only chord-based audio loop app.
With over 16,000 stunning, chord-based Rock and Metal audio loops (included) individually recorded by 3 of the world's top session musicians, SessionBand Rock instantly converts the chords you select into great sounding audio – wherever you are and whatever your ability.
There are 15 different classic UK and US Rock and Metal styles included. Every single loop carefully engineered so you can instantly create your own tracks in those styles: from Rolling Stones and Chili Peppers through Muse, Foo Fighters and Iron Maiden, all the way to Slipknot, Slayer and Magadeth!
For Rock musicians and songwriters, this unique app is the ultimate tool for jamming and writing, with full and complete Rock and Metal tracks just minutes away! It's also simple enough for non-musicians to create their own great-sounding, copyright-free music.
And with a host of pro features like auto-transpose, automated mixing, one-touch live recording, and Audiobus compatibility - allowing you to seamlessly export our unique content into other top music apps like Garageband - it has never been easier or quicker to create your own studio quality music even if you can't play a note!
If you love Rock and Metal – you will love SessionBand Rock
Hear the sounds and watch the video at sessionbandapp.com
Please note: iPad2 or iPhone 4S (or newer) required.
The fastest way to create studio quality Rock and Metal
* Pick a style
* Choose your chords
* Watch them turn into pro-audio
* Stretch or shorten loops in seconds
* Build up your track in minutes
* Instantly hear your track across all 15 different Rock and Metal styles and tempos
* Auto-transpose your entire track (not electronic pitch shift!)
* Mix your track (manual or automated)
* Adjust track tempo (+/- 15%)
* Record direct to audio
* Copy straight to other music apps
* Share with the world!
Over 16,000 precision-cut Rock and Metal audio loops included in the app!
* 15 contrasting classic Rock and Metal styles: 70s Slow Prog; 90s H/T Grunge; 90s Prog Metal; Red Hot Funk; 70s Prog; UK Modern Alternative; 80s RnB Rock; Modern Groove Metal; 90s H/T Thrash; Heavy Metal Gallop; 80s Thrash; New H/T Thrash; Modern US Alternative; 80s D/T Heavy and 80s Heavy Triplets
* From 80bpm through to 190bpm
* Each of the 15 styles includes 10 chord variations for every root note: maj; min; sus2; sus4; b5; 5; #5; 7(#9); maj7; 7
*Each style includes 15 alternative drum fills/grooves
SessionBand gets 3 of the world's top session musicians playing on your tracks:
* Drums – Ralph Salmins. World 'Top 10' drummer (Rhythm Magazine Poll). Rock performing credits include: Gary Moore, Tori Amos, Jeff Beck, Alice Cooper, Paul McCartney, Alanis Morissette, Van Morrison, Jim Steinman, Meat Loaf, Sheryl Crow, The Waterboys...
* Guitars – Adam Goldsmith. Top album and TV guitarist: Brian May, Meat Loaf, Robbie Williams, Elton John, Will Young, Ronan Keating, Beverley Knight, Gloria Estefan...
* Bass – Geoff Gascoyne. Top bassist, composer and producer: Sting, Georgie Fame, Van Morrison, Bill Bruford, Gloria Estefan, Jamie Cullum...
The ultimate mobile jam tool for Rock guitarists and other instrumentalists
*Jam and practice with your very own world-class Rock/Metal band
*Loop markers let you focus on specific sections
*Mute instrument channels
*Flip your chord progressions instantly across all styles and tempos
*Transpose whole track instantly
- SessionBand now supports Audiobus 3
- Updated binary to use the latest compiler
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
All I can say is...WOW!
After already buying four other Session Band apps, I must say that this one is over the top! Having all the Drum fills to choose from is just great! The guitar riffs and backing chords sound awesome too! I wish the original app would come online with Audio Bus, but also realize this company is just experiencing growing pains. If the Blues app is this good, I am sure I will be blown away! I must say that the amp sounds you selected for this app is just great. One thing I would suggest. Can we get some kind of count in before the song begins? I just got this today and am sure the more I use this, the closer to five stars it will get!thanks for all your hard work and creative minds. Also, I am a bassist myself and have been on that eternal quest for the absolute perfect bass sound. I did notice that in some tracks, the bass seemed a bit muddy. Try using an Ernie Ball Sting Ray Five String, which I think is just a great bass. Also, for a Growl type, tight and balanced sound, I love the Gibson "Grabber" and "Ripper"! These basses really lay it down! Thanks for listening. God Bless you all,...Shalom. Benjamin, alias "Nebben"
Your band. Your song. This is a really wonderful app, so much fun to use. The recordings are excellent, and real. Kind of rare these days to hear real music played by real musicians. Easy to use, powerful and quick.
I’ve been looking for this for years
So amazing. I really wanted to have some nice, easy to program drums for jamming with. That eventually led me here. Let me say that even if all you use this for is to get some drums (you can solo the drum track), it’s awesome. But this app lets you throw together a chord progression and immediately play! bass, drums, rhythm, lead all there. Plus, say you want to practice your leads. just mute it the lead channel. Same with any of the other instruments (and i play all of them). You can easily change key and style of the whole piece in seconds. You can change the quality of the chords or the drum beat just as easily. play trumpet? you can display the chord chart in Bb without affecting what the backing band plays. Want to get better at styles? you can solo one the instruments and try to mimic what they do. It’s freaking awesome. I bought rock, blues, and all the Jazz volumes. If I had see the complete bundle I would have bought that. It’s so worth it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.