How far would you go to save your best friend?
For Gomo, the answer to this question is clear: To the end of the world an further, if necessary.
Join him on his journey through the bizarre 2D landscapes of this dreamlike Point & click Adventure!
Far away, in a hidden valley Gomo and his dog Dingo live in undisturbed peace; but serenity in this fairy tale vale soon comes to a violent end: an unknown alien force abducts Gomo's companion. In exchange for his beloved pet, Gomo is supposed to obtain a rare crystal for the alien. This crystal lies well protected in a subterranean mine- getting your hands on this one won't be easy!
However, there is no choice, but doing as the alien asks...
You want to help Gomo? Then be prepared for a surreal journey packed with challenging puzzles.
- Presented by the creators of the „Deponia“-Series, „The Whispered World“ and „Edna & Harvey - The Breakout"
- Point & Click exploration through a surreal dreamscape.
- Fondly animated characters, hand-drawn backdrops and creative puzzle design.
- Communication in non-verbal comic style
Ratings and Reviews
This app has a great style to it
I bought this application mainly because of the art. I liked the more of a steampunk feel it gave out. After getting the game, the click to move functions were kind of aggrivating being a person that likes to use there keys for everything of a computer, but definitly worth a purchase. Thanks
I think this is the cutest and most adorable game I’ve ever seen visually. It was fun!
Extremely short for 9 dollars
Great animation, but extremely short game. It takes 30 minutes to go through it. So, does not worth $9.
- Daedalic Entertainment Gmbh
- 274.1 MB
OS X 10.7 or later
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Daedalic Entertainment GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.