Resolutions 2020 helps you keep track of your new year's resolutions. It helps you plan, do, and evaluate your progress in keeping your resolutions.
* Add tasks.
For each resolution, you can add tasks to do. It helps you take real actions to keep your resolutions.
* Set reminders.
You can set reminders to remind you to do the tasks. This way you will never miss any of them.
* Check your progress.
Whenever you complete a task, it will go to your Accomplished list. By looking at your Accomplished list, you can see what you have done to keep the resolution. It will help you stay motivated.
* Grade yourself.
You can grade yourself on how good you are in keeping your resolutions. It encourages you to be honest with yourself and helps you see where to put more attention.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pulls you in; sounds great, until you start using it. Only allows 3 resolutions, then must upgrade and pay.
1. Good concept.
2. There’s a To Do List which allows a list of things to be filed under each resolution.
3. It’s simple.
1. Doesn’t fit the screen for an iPhone X using iOS 11.2.2 - some of the headings overlap.
2. No way to organize the resolutions.
3. No way to label the year or to organize multiple years for comparison.
4. I don’t understand the stars for grading the entries and I didn’t find a way to remove the stars. I found them useless & it cluttered the screen.
The free version limits resolution entries to three, then requires a $1.99 upgrade fee to allow more entries.
The free version only allows 5 total To Do items, then requires an upgrade.
Don't waste your time
This app fails to mention that you can only add five to do items and then after that you have to pay for it.
Don't bother downloading. I'm just glad I discovered this limitation immediately.
Don't waste your time, keep looking.
- Donald Latumahina
- 6.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Donald Latumahina
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.